Haber eliminator

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got my new Haber Prima goggles with the eliminator and went on the 1st ride of the season with them. All I can say is WOW! what a difference,was helping dig people out with the goggles on and never completely fogged up and any fogging that was there , was gone very quickly. I highly recommend anyone that wears goggles to at least get the eliminator. Only downfall (my fault when ordering) is my quick straps don't fit the Prima goggles.

Mayfly

Reaction score
I agree, bought a set last year and they do work. Need to get another set.

M1K

Reaction score
Guess you guys are luckier than me. The auto moisture sensor did not work from the go, at least it worked on manual except I thought I have a bee buzzing around in my helmet....very annoying!!!
I also found the google fitment was poor in comparison with the Scotts or Oakleys.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
depends what helmet u using

mine fit perfect in a cat helmet

to the buzzing noise u get used to after a while

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Just got my new Haber Prima goggles with the eliminator and went on the 1st ride of the season with them. All I can say is WOW! what a difference,was helping dig people out with the goggles on and never completely fogged up and any fogging that was there , was gone very quickly. I highly recommend anyone that wears goggles to at least get the eliminator. Only downfall (my fault when ordering) is my quick straps don't fit the Prima goggles.

We have quick straps on our Primas and so does Fossy. Here is a pic:

riva%20prima%20qs.jpg

If you can't get it please pm me your number and I will have my son call you and help you out.

Take care

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Guess you guys are luckier than me. The auto moisture sensor did not work from the go, at least it worked on manual except I thought I have a bee buzzing around in my helmet....very annoying!!!
I also found the google fitment was poor in comparison with the Scotts or Oakleys.

Hi

When did you buy your goggles and eliminator? We want you to be happy with your product. Please pm me the details of your issues and purchase order number from your receipt and we will get this straightened out until you are satisfied with your goggles.

Take care

Jan

M1K

Reaction score
Well it took a few days but with the help of Jan from Haber we have it all worked out! Sure wish there were more companies out there that treated their customers as good as these guys. Thanks Jan

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have quick straps on our Primas and so does Fossy. Here is a pic:

View attachment 74425

If you can't get it please pm me your number and I will have my son call you and help you out.

Take care

Jan

Did you just cut the original stap off and jamb the QS through the openings? Just seemed like the part the strap goes through was too stiff to get the QS through.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
He cut the stitches on the old one so that if he needed to he could sew it back on. He stuck one corner of the qs in the middle of the opening and worked it in and then finished pushing it through with a butter knife.

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had awesome service for a few years now from Haber. They stand behind their product 100%. I've purchased both goggles and the fan units by themselves and am happy. I lost one battery cover, and they replaced it no problem. I also find that I leave the googles on more, because they don't fog up, so I haven't missed the quick straps.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Hi

When did you buy your goggles and eliminator? We want you to be happy with your product. Please pm me the details of your issues and purchase order number from your receipt and we will get this straightened out until you are satisfied with your goggles.

Take care

Jan

Talk abouy standing behind a product.

KUDOS! Very impressed with the post and will definately keep your company on my "Where to buy list."

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Well it took a few days but with the help of Jan from Haber we have it all worked out! Sure wish there were more companies out there that treated their customers as good as these guys. Thanks Jan

You are most welcome!! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to get it right for you!

Take care

Jan

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the eliminators, but have yet to test them out......quick strap would be another good buy

Top Bottom