Haber eliminator

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess you guys are luckier than me. The auto moisture sensor did not work from the go, at least it worked on manual except I thought I have a bee buzzing around in my helmet....very annoying!!!
I also found the google fitment was poor in comparison with the Scotts or Oakleys.

So I'm not the only one. I had the same problem, the first time I used mine I had to keep it in manual. Auto never worked when my lenses were fogged up.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First day out with mine today. All I can say is fantastic! And we were digging a lot today. I have always had the quick straps but have not had a chance to put them on these goggles. Never had an issue. Left the goggles on all day and they never fogged. Pretty happy customer.

Last edited:

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have some coming in the mail, looking forward to clear goggles, last time in Blue River I launched myself out of a Dip I couldn't see because of fogged goggles. Glad to hear all the good reviews!!

Trench:beer:

nikole

Reaction score
X2 on that

Well it took a few days but with the help of Jan from Haber we have it all worked out! Sure wish there were more companies out there that treated their customers as good as these guys. Thanks Jan

Last edited by a moderator:

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a set of Scott's w/Fan. They work great also. But I ilke the idea of putting a fan into any set of goggles. A bit of circulation sure helps..

Last edited by a moderator:

the450kid

Reaction score
Yeah mine never worked all that good on Auto. and now it has completely died. can any one help with these.And yes i have replaced batteries. I would like to send them back and get a new one. I bought them at the sled show from the snow pulse booth, but cant remeber there names.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
So I'm not the only one. I had the same problem, the first time I used mine I had to keep it in manual. Auto never worked when my lenses were fogged up.

Sorry Caper I just saw this. We want you to be happy with your eliminator. Could you please pm me with when and where you bought yours at and I will see what I can do to get this rectified?

Thanks

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Yeah mine never worked all that good on Auto. and now it has completely died. can any one help with these.And yes i have replaced batteries. I would like to send them back and get a new one. I bought them at the sled show from the snow pulse booth, but cant remeber there names.

Hi the450kid

I just talked to Haber and what they would like you to do is contact their office directly explain that you were talking to me and the problem you are having with your eliminator and where you bought it. They will gladly exchange it for you.

The direct office number is 1-303-459-2220 please ask for Sarah. If you have any problems please get back in touch with me.

Take care

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Well it took a few days but with the help of Jan from Haber we have it all worked out! Sure wish there were more companies out there that treated their customers as good as these guys. Thanks Jan

You are most welcome......thanks for giving us the opportunity to get things right for you!

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to try my Eliminator on the weekend and I'm not to sure if it worked properly or not. I never did hear it come on in the auto position and I did fog up a bit a couple of times. Have to try again next time out.

Trench

the450kid

Reaction score
Jan, thank you very much for helping me with this matter! I am going to contact Sarah right now. Thank you once again- Dave

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I got to try my Eliminator on the weekend and I'm not to sure if it worked properly or not. I never did hear it come on in the auto position and I did fog up a bit a couple of times. Have to try again next time out.

Trench

Hi Trench

Try this to check your auto function.......breath really heavily over the sensor and it should kick in. My son tried it on his and it worked...I do tell him he is full of hot air at times but I tried it too and got it to work:eek:...what does that say??????LOL!!!!

Jan

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we bought them at the ssa show...... they work awesome, been riding the couch for 4 weeks now and they have never fogged up, yup, not once......:rolleyes:

Seriously though.......They work! and well!
Thanks Snookums.....:d

Last edited:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
we bought them at the ssa show...... they work awesome, been riding the couch for 4 weeks now and they have never fogged up, yup, not once......:rolleyes:

Seriously though.......They work! and well!
Thanks Snookums.....:d

Ooooohhhhh Honeypot I am soooo glad to hear you are riding the couch and not the sled in your delicate condition! Please take care of yourself!! Your better half tells me you have developed an affinity to the big stick she uses from time to time to keep you in line!

PS I am glad to hear you guys like your eliminators!

Take care

Snookums heeeheeeheee:d

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Trench

Try this to check your auto function.......breath really heavily over the sensor and it should kick in. My son tried it on his and it worked...I do tell him he is full of hot air at times but I tried it too and got it to work:eek:...what does that say??????LOL!!!!

Jan

Thanks for the suggestion, I will have to try that.

Trench:d

Top Bottom