Gun control, it's coming...

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will never buy a gun from a dealer again. They are all mandated to record your PAL number and associate it to a serial number. Even for a decent pellet gun. Private sales only for this guy. Show ID, walk away with ......

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will never buy a gun from a dealer again. They are all mandated to record your PAL number and associate it to a serial number. Even for a decent pellet gun. Private sales only for this guy. Show ID, walk away with ......
Have a link to this? I've bought a few guns this week and that was not the case.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI. Bass pro and cabelas both record and report all firearms buyers information to the ATF in the states. Bass pro always has and cabelas started after they were acquired by the parent company that owns bass pro.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tracey from CCFR posted tonight that the company that the Liberals hired to handle the buyback program for them has cancelled the contract immediately after receiving a massive amount of emails from gun owners. Some of the emails may have been threatening is what she said and has asked that everyone calm down and leave them be as they are officially out. Be interesting to see what pinhead has to say about this?

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tracey from CCFR posted tonight that the company that the Liberals hired to handle the buyback program for them has cancelled the contract immediately after receiving a massive amount of emails from gun owners. Some of the emails may have been threatening is what she said and has asked that everyone calm down and leave them be as they are officially out. Be interesting to see what pinhead has to say about this?
Isn't that the reason the liberals recalled the last posting on it, no companies wanted to get involved.

You watch, it will suddenly get awarded to SNC Lavaline or WE.... lol

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't that the reason the liberals recalled the last posting on it, no companies wanted to get involved.

That would fit the pattern perfectly. Or maybe his brother or Sophie gets awarded the contract? Hahahah

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Or the UN... You know damn well that if there was even the slightest possibility, he would blow whoever possible to get them involved..

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI. Bass pro and cabelas both record and report all firearms buyers information to the ATF in the states. Bass pro always has and cabelas started after they were acquired by the parent company that owns bass pro.
Support the smaller mom and pop gun stores. Usually cheaper than cabela's anyways and they are 100% against recording anything not required.

P&D, Phoenix, wolverine......

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Support the smaller mom and pop gun stores. Usually cheaper than cabela's anyways and they are 100% against recording anything not required.

P&D, Phoenix, wolverine......
This is exactly it, there are certain things I got to cabelas for, firearms, ammunition and optics are not things I buy from them clowns.

Northpro sports in stoon and Northern Elite Firearms in Prince Albert are my local go too's

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey boys I got a new project for you all. It will take you 2 minutes tops. So you probably heard that the Feds found a company for the buyback. That lasted 2 weeks after they were swamped with emails from legal firearms owners bagging on them for signing the contract. They decided it was bad for business so they broke their contract with Billy boy and the Feds and had to re tender again. Fast forward to now. They just signed a new contract with IBM to facilitate the buyback program. On the CCRF website they are telling concerned gun owners to hit back again. They are telling us to go to Google Maps and leave a Google review for IBM. Give them a 1 out of 5 rating and leave a courteous reason in the comments on why you rated them so low. They have already gone from 4 out of 5 to 2.6 out of 5 since this started. Here is the address for Google Maps for you to leave the review.

IBM
3755 Riverside Drive
Ottawa, Ontario

Put the pressure on and lets see if we can get IBM to cancel their contract as well! Thanks!

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody having troubles leaving a review? I sign into google maps and every time I try to leave a review it makes me sign in again. Which I clearly am. Broken?

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back up to 4.5 stars
Imagine they are whining to google maps

Top Bottom