Gun control, it's coming...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a similar comment. Calling this all politically motivated and low hanging fruit for the liberals to indoctrinate their uninformed base

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the middle of a pandemic an this joker starts handing out laws about guns. About what I can and cannot have. Imo trudy is the pandemic. History being made in canada right now. The most crooked left wing whack-job is leading our country. What a disgrace. From snc to WE, day in and day out this thing proves to be the biggest waste of skin. Things getting swept under the table. The corruption is as deep here in canada as anywhere. Sucking the UN dyck.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I can read, that is still the same list from May 1st is it not ?

I think rknight is living in the past and just realizing now what happened over 6 months ago. But he is right to be alarmed.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
List has changed since then to now include over 9500 guns as per Lorne Guenters report from the Sun Media Group.
Have a link? I cannot find anything about an updated list, there are a couple articles written by lorne about the ban but that's all I can find.

the government link you provided states that was posted May 1st, which is the original list.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He was on Danielle Smiths talk show a couple months ago. That where I heard it. It is on the Firearms Reference Table but only Govt, RCMP and gun dealers can access that list

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RCMP are the ones that have been adding to the original list just like the Nazi's they are

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a link? I cannot find anything about an updated list, there are a couple articles written by lorne about the ban but that's all I can find.

the government link you provided states that was posted May 1st, which is the original list.
Armalytics.ca

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found the below on CGN forum. I agree with it and wanted to share. The author was referring to filling out the Alberta provincial survey that is asking for citizen response, and I think it applies to all gun owners.

I implore everyone to note how this was a financial attack against you and your family. If you wanted to, but couldn't sell one of your banned firearms to pay rent/mtge or to buy groceries, (or as I suggested was my case, to invest in your small business) then note it in detail. The Liberals have purposefully financially abused us, and its based on their participation in spreading intentionally biased misinformation against us. We've been attacked by an organized hate group that masquerades as being Canada's morality police, despite us not doing anything that's unlawful. They opted to legislate us into a corner based solely on their carefully cultivated hatred towards both us and our hobby. When a seated government participates in an ongoing character assassination program against a large group of the nations most highly-vetted citizens, its deplorable.

Please use any plausible example that you can think up about how this has been a financial attack on you. Note how the Liberals have not yet settled on anything about a 'buy-back'. Note how even if they did have a 'buy-back' program underway, it would be forced and the offer will surely be insufficient (anything decided unilaterally is never fair for the party on the receiving end). Note how the ban also depreciates the value of all of your accessories, because many of them don't fit anything that's lawful anymore, but that there will be no reimbursement offered for all of that stuff. The accessories that still may have lawful use, you might not be able to afford the firearm to use it with. The Liberals will also likely arbitrarily ban your subsequent firearm that accepts those accessories anyways. If we were a problem, the Liberals would not need a misinformation and character assassination campaign for the public to realize that. The fact they had to mount such a campaign in the first place is proof positive that we're not guilty of their wild and inaccurate claims.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on here had anyone show up at there door and ask you to turn over your “illegal” firearm?

Top Bottom