Gun control, it's coming...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have not started that yet Chadd. Still trying to find someone to implement the buy back program. They have to offer us a buy back before confiscation sets in.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just remember when the gun registry came in. What a farce and a money pit. I have guns that have been handed down.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope people will do the right thing and not turn in their guns. No gun owner wants to see his personal possessions taken and crushed. These Liberal crooks will not be here forever. We need to drag everything out as long as possible to get to a new government in power. Then that government needs to change laws so they can't take them away from us ever again. Hang onto your guns till they come for them. I have talked to the RCMP and they want no part of a gun confiscation from legal gun owners. Its dangerous, poor PR in the communities and exhaustive on an already taxed law enforcement community. KEEP YOUR GUNS!!!!!!!:nono:

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From CCFR

The National Police Federation issues position statement opposing May 1 gun ban

November 23, 2020

The National Police Federation is the sole, certified bargaining agent for the RCMP, representing over 20,000 members nation-wide. The National Police Federation is the largest Police Association in Canada and the second largest in North America. Learn more about their association at npf-fpn.com.

READ THEIR PRESS RELEASE HERE

“Costly and current legislation, such as the Order in Council prohibiting various firearms and the proposed 'buy-back' program by the federal government targeted at legal firearm owners, does not address these current and emerging themes or urgent threats to public safety.

It also does not address:

• criminal activity,
• illegal firearms proliferation,
• gang crime,
• illegal guns crossing the border or
• the criminal use of firearms.

In fact, it diverts extremely important personnel, resources, and funding away from addressing the more immediate and growing threat of criminal use of illegal firearms."

READ THEIR POSITION STATEMENT HERE

Peter Merrifield, Vice President of the National Police Federation had this to say to CCFR members:

“In April I dealt with the widowed husband and two young children of one of my members who was murdered along with 21 other innocent people by a criminal with illegal firearms. When the ban was announced in May, I was the first person to get a meeting with the Minister of Public Safety face to face in June to discuss concerns on the ban and the alternatives that focused on criminals and not citizens. By July and August I was being filmed for documentaries and for CCFR’s TV segments educating the public on the misdirection of the ban and its futility in relation to public safety. Also in August we commissioned the research for a Policy Position paper on the issue. This week I am engaged in virtual lobby sessions with 10 key Members of Parliament. In December or January I’ll be appearing before the Parliamentary Public Safety Committee. As the current government failed to provide any advanced notice of their OIC, I like many citizens am working to educate the public, parliamentarians and undo a pointless ban that provides zero enhancement to public safety. I think adding the voices of 20,000 frontline police officers may help the cause.”
[https://mcusercontent]WATCH: Peter Merrifield appeared in Gun Ban Canada - Exposed Episode 1
So now is the time for you to help. Here’s what you need to do:

FIND YOUR MP HERE

Share the NPF’s press release with them and ask them if they support law enforcement’s efforts to address actual crime and violence.

Download the position statement HERE

The evidence is in, and it’s clear and overwhelming, this OIC gun ban does not address crime and targets the wrong demographic.

The CCFR is thankful for the support of the NPF and in turn, supports the incredible work that law enforcement does to keep all Canadians safe.

Read the full story on our website here

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau spoke today in Parliament and said they will be doing some more things in the coming days to protect Canadians from gun violence. He then took the opportunity to chastise the gun lobby groups fighting his OIC and read off all the names of the people killed in the Polytechique massacre back in the 80's. What a piece of work.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau spoke today in Parliament and said they will be doing some more things in the coming days to protect Canadians from gun violence. He then took the opportunity to chastise the gun lobby groups fighting his OIC and read off all the names of the people killed in the Polytechique massacre back in the 80's. What a piece of work.

Im glad he isn't using their deaths for political purposes

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

At some point won’t people start to realize this was 40 goddamn years ago? He’s really reaching on this one.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At some point won’t people start to realize this was 40 goddamn years ago? He’s really reaching on this one.
Prick had a smirk on his face when talking about the gun lobby taking the government to court. I'd love to wipe it off his face.

Top Bottom