gripitnrip it in Grande Prairie?

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy was at Evergreen Park the other weekend and said there was a booth with a business called gripitnripit who does sled/bike wraps etc and may do boat wraps, has anyone heard of this or have the contact info? I would love to wrap my boat the factory decals are looking rough after 3 years of muserau lake rd;)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is called Rip it n Dip it,they got some cool stuff there,Guys name is Travis O'Shea and his number in grande prairie is 1 877 497 4748 or locally 780 539 9069.
catmando!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was the home show,.. and I think he might have been the one that told me it wasn't that great of an idea to wrap a quad,.. sleds were the majority of their business FYI.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah I would rather go with a traditional wrap on my sled and the quad is not a toy but for work so I was thinking boat, but they can't accomidate something that big, I will see what they charge for my sled just to know but they have limited options, maybe I'll get a few gas cans done, thanks for the info:beer:

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saw his stuff at the sled show. very sweet!! but very $$$$$$$$ he also wouldn't let me dip my hands and face in his camo tank:d:eek::d

Miss.Renegade

Reaction score
hi rip it and dip it actully custom painted all of my parts for me , i found he is amazing and has really good prices im always dropping off new parts to get painted hes really good and getting them back to you as soon as possible. he matched the color i wanted to my jerseys i wear so that my quad and myself will match

allrevsrule

Reaction score
Is rip and dip around anymore the numbers I have for him are discontinued I wonder if anybody else in Alberta is doing that

Top Bottom