Great Site

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
:shrug:What....? I thought you two were brothers.....partners in crime, but if you want to push him under the bus....:p
haha :friends: I don't mind kicking him under the bus once in a while, I'll even drive it now and then.:beep:

Stephy

Reaction score
:headscratch3:Well then what are bustin my chops about? I call it like I see it.....;):beer:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
How is Todd doing?:crutch: Sledgirl here is a pic. of Steph`s mtn. man.
Steph I thought I would travel with you next Feb., worried about crossing the border with me or what?

May2007Mix072.jpg

Stephy

Reaction score
Well this is a direct quote from Todd ..."you tell her that she is on her own, no more catching her sled, diggin' her out and I will push her sled down the shoot instead of catching it for her..we're done." Kathy....your in trouble:eek:

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Todd looks great, whatever he is eating is sure making his hair grow.:eek:

Stephy

Reaction score
It's not Todd....its Sasquatch...Tougar your in T.R.O.U.B.L.E !!!!!!:nono: and that's not even fair, he can't even fight for himself...broken ankles/legs and all.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I`m always in trouble, nothing new. Todd have I told you lately how much I love you. :d Your the best at saving my azz and I owe you big time. I`d probably still be up there if it wasn`t for you buddy. Remember how much my knees were shaking last time?

May2007Mix070.jpg

May2007Mix062.jpg

May2007Mix102.jpg

Still love me? :confused:

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`m always in trouble, nothing new. Todd have I told you lately how much I love you. :d Your the best at saving my azz and I owe you big time. I`d probably still be up there if it wasn`t for you buddy. Remember how much my knees were shaking last time?

Still love me? :confused:

HEHEHEHEHE......I was giggleing at the pic of the Mohican hairdoo while I quickly read what Powder Puff wrote....I thought it said "Todd was the best at sHaving my azz....!!!!!" :rolling:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Good one, let me look I probably got some pics. of that too. :camera:
Here is one of Jay so he doesn`t feel left out and one of the 2 of them up Frisby (maybe this one will it all good again).

May2007Mix064.jpg

May2007Mix085.jpg

Stephy

Reaction score
I thought this was a friendly site?????:wtf1:
The road trip.....well consider yourself on probation until you make it right, and you better!!!!!:nono:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Steph wheel poor old Todd :crutch: over to the puter so he can see these pics. Tell him Kathy asked you to.
In this 1st one here`s some of the group that day sayin` "Get ready to roll. Tougar isn`t makin` it up the hill. She`s comming down backwards and it aint gonna be purdy"

Turtle Apr. 08 012.jpg

Turtle Apr. 08 019.jpg

Griffin Jan. 08 031.jpg

Turtle Apr. 08 009.jpg

Stephy

Reaction score
I forgot all about that toilet papaer holder thingy.....LOL Maybe you should have had it one that day you were coming down backwards and your knees were shaking like I've never seen knees shake before!!!!!:d

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this the new Revy Hair Club for Men and Women website? I wanna join too! That stuff is hard to keep on and is very tickly... lol

Attachments

• Hair club.jpg
    Hair club.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 29
Top Bottom