Google street view car

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a Toyota Tacoma pass me on quad mapping out the road heading up Limestone mountain. Should check it I guess!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy who works in a trailer shop that recently implemented a zero tolerance policy for booze in the shop. Shortly after, Streetview drove by and snapped him carrying a flat of beer into the shop! LOL, what a way to get busted, eh?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go look at that spot in a few months you will likely be on it. they have a couple hundred of those units supposedly

Word on the street is that they are autonomous cars, just driving all the roads shown on Google Maps to gather data on them all, so they know how to drive your car when the time comes to put autonomous driving in all cars.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Word on the street is that they are autonomous cars, just driving all the roads shown on Google Maps to gather data on them all, so they know how to drive your car when the time comes to put autonomous driving in all cars.

The guy in the car was definitely a nerd.....but not an automaton.

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about these quick thinking guys?
They spotted the Google car and faked a murder scene.
Too funny.

Turts, typing on Tapatalk

KCougar

Reaction score
They were driving around Forestburg and the backroads in the area the other day. Kinda thought we'd made the big time!

Top Bottom