Good diesel repair shops in north edmonton and area.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey like the title says I'm looking for a good shop to bring my 03 super duty to. It needs some motor work done that will actually set me ahead. I've had it at the same shop for twice for lack of power, hard starting, and the problem was never fixed. So instead of him replacing injectors all the time, I want it solved.
Thanks!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
take it to the certigaurd in the park ric will fix it up for ya.:d:beer:

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Colin a ring he is on the south side. 780-915-6688. Fixed my buddy's Dodge up and it rocks now :d

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GCL is another option 780-453-6786. Not sure if they do motor internals but they specialize in injectors/pumps/etc and can probably refer you somewhere else if necessary.

Guest102

Reaction score
To anyone that says ford sucks. I'l gladly race you anyday with the motor Ric built me. Even with 38's on. Thanks ric! Motors runnin strong!

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can vouch ric does AWESOME work! But get ready to pay a tonne! He build my superduty for almost 4000 :eek:

I'll have to give him a shot. I took it to ford after I posted this, and it FINALLY drives now after 4 injectors and the icp sensor were replaced but it still cranks over 4 times and slowly chatters to idle 3 seconds later while puffing blue from the exhaust. is this how other 6L's start? Minus the blue lol

Last edited:

Guest102

Reaction score
I'll have to give him a shot. I took it to ford after I posted this, and it FINALLY drives now after 4 injectors and the icp sensor were replaced but it still cranks over 4 times and slowly chatters to idle 3 seconds later while puffing blue from the exhaust. is this how other 6L's start? Minus the blue lol

all fords start rough. I sometimes have to hold mine for like 10 seconds before it fires up

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would take to Scott in St Paul @ Santech. He was a hi level ford tech for yrs, now runs his own shop. Fixes anything that comes to him. I will find the number. You can find him on ABdiesel forum also.

Top Bottom