Golden-Silent Pass-Feb 19/07-PHOTOS

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ladies, here are the photos for our ride in Silent Pass. We hooked up with a young lady named Nadine. First time I met her was in Eckville alberta where she was Racing summitrics sled in the Grass Drags...we were impressed. Last year we rode with her and her boyfriend all day and they rode standing up across form each other. I was exausted watching them. She has now has her own 800 Rev and is fearless. Check out her first ever cornice drop...no 3 foot drop for this lady, more like 20 feet. We are looking forward to riding with her agian soon.

You Ladies Rock!!!

CLICK HERE -->

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Nice pictures, Looks like having fun is alot of work sometimes !!! Snow conditions sure lookin good.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey easterbunny!!!

There's still some pics missing from the previous trip:pics: . SOMEONE WEARING A PRETTY BLUE/WHITE SKIRT:ha_ha: and it wasn't me, old buddy. couldn't find your poem you wrote on an earlier thread(it was pretty cool -- didn't think you had it in your beer swilling body, old man), but thought I would change it around the way it should be:nitro: ......... still waiting in anticipation(or should I just try and post my pics --- might take me all nite just to do one pic):D :D

Top Bottom