Golden and Area Conditions 2023-2024

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So a guy posts pics and info on conditions of pow ( witch we all need to see here).
and u get all woke on him about his loud can….lol
Cool man….go get a stick and take up hiking with some granola for ur quite time
u hippy!!

Exactly, get bent is my thoughts as well. SMC come to chappel tomorrow and hear my pretty much straight pipe turbo r, you’ll cry for days
91cad3f98f3929dd0d829c0e6402a827.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smc

Reaction score
Exactly, get bent is my thoughts as well. SMC come to chappel tomorrow and hear my pretty much straight pipe turbo r, you’ll cry for days
91cad3f98f3929dd0d829c0e6402a827.jpg

my ears hurt just looking at it

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So has this site just become completely useless? I went away from it for quite a while because of all the drama. Thinking of heading to Golden because it's my favorite place to go for many reasons. Is it decent for a first time ride or stay away for a bit yet? Thank you!

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So has this site just become completely useless? I went away from it for quite a while because of all the drama. Thinking of heading to Golden because it's my favorite place to go for many reasons. Is it decent for a first time ride or stay away for a bit yet? Thank you!
It's thin.. Scattered flurries coming.. Still worth burning some had and getting out.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could always try that chithole Facebook, some of society's best over there....

Don't let fear and common sense hold you back, get out there and bend some stuff.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should stay away LONGER...mabe your completly USELESS .......

Top Bottom