GOING TO McBRIDE

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Ron Ride and Hide has a nice m7 for ya!
LOL!
catmando!:D

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, that supersled gets NO Noise Complaints, is VERY fuel efficient, and goes as fast as gravity will take it. I'm pretty happy with this machine. Just have to air brush the "hood" this summer and I'll be set to go lol.

DID YOU RESERVE TYLERG'S SUPERSLED:eek: ..... I THINK YOU'RE TO THAT POINT NOW AREN'T YOU???:D :D :D

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Goin' Sleddin'

Heading up to Mcbride tommorrow. Staying at the Terracanna. Hope to meet more snow and mudders' .
Steve

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well, got a sled for the weekend a 03 - Summit 151 800, Thanks to Dave, a friend and member on this site, for saving my weekend. I'll bring it back with a smile. I dont think the internet works there so I may not post conditions but will update on Monday...

RON :Snowmobile1:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Friday March 23 conditions

Just talked to Barie, (bbtoys) he says its a downpour in McBride, the staging area and down the trail, up top its snowing very heavy you can't even go anywhere. Hopefully this clears up then there will be alot of smiles on faces..Im leaving in about 5 min to head up as well

Bye,

RON

GRD

Reaction score
McBride/Valemount

We rode Mcbride (Renshaw) yesterday, hard to see, but snow was awesome. Today it was fogged in, didn't ride at all, rained all day. Tomorrow, we are going to ride Allen Creek if the weather works out. We are staying at Stone Haven Inn, even though we didn't ride today, we have had a good time. Apparently we got Stone Haven Inn just before Ron Knight tryed to book, sorry dude, but I think we have the best place in town!

Blahun Posse

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All,
Just got home last night.Rode Renshaw on Fri and had the same seeing problems as everyone else.Rode Lucille yesterday,was still snowing but the visablity was better.I could not believe the amount of powder.At least 3ft in the open areas and more in the trees where I spent most of the time digging out.With the amount of sleds up there,and it was still easy to find lots of untouched snow.Man I am in so much pain right now it's hard to type.But I wouldn't want it any other way.When I get the pics from the guys I was with,I'll post them.

BigDog67:Cool9:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Powderchowder and i are headed to that area next weekend. Hopefully there is still some pow left.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Bigdog67
Were thinkin of leaving Wednesday now if the snow is that good and it stays cool we may never return LOL!
catmando!:snow: :common001: :common001: :snow:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
sno-bunje

Thanks Bigdog67
Were thinkin of leaving Wednesday now if the snow is that good and it stays cool we may never return LOL!
catmando!:snow: :common001: :common001: :snow:

Wouldn't return only because the sno-bunjes got so stretched outta shape??? couldn't pull each other out anymore(wow, wouldn't that be heaven though??):PDT_hah: :common001: :ha_ha: KEEP PRAYIN' TO THE SNOW GODS... HOPE YOUR WEATHER CO-OPERATES LIKE I'M HOPIN' OUR WEATHER IN TROUT LAKE CO-OPERATES:talkhand:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got back from McBride this morning. Three of us rode Dore on Thursday and we were the only ones there with about 10"of fresh and not a track to be seen. 8 of us went back in on Saturday and about 2'+ of fresh and again we were the only ones in. Visibility was terrible in open areas, had to travel from rock to tree to whatever you could make out. Pouring rain in town so it should be even deeper now!!!! Only the second time we have not been able to climb straight over the top from the lake and we pounded away for about 1 1/2 hours(cimbed about 600 of 1500 vertical ft. and quit) and didn't even make it to the steep part. Friday we rode a small area about half way to Prince George with about 2' fresh on top and nobody else came in. Three awesome days considering the sun never came out.:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :yahoo: Will post some pictures tomorrow.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wouldn't return only because the sno-bunjes got so stretched outta shape??? couldn't pull each other out anymore(wow, wouldn't that be heaven though??):PDT_hah: :common001: :ha_ha: KEEP PRAYIN' TO THE SNOW GODS... HOPE YOUR WEATHER CO-OPERATES LIKE I'M HOPIN' OUR WEATHER IN TROUT LAKE CO-OPERATES:talkhand:

Hey you guys have a good trip and keep that nose up outa the snow,I seen some Blue duct tape the other day and well............you know! LOL!
catmando!:beerchug:

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any word if you can still stage in the gravel pit for the Renshaw? Anybody.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you can but its a mud pit, the next 2 days of sun should dry it up

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How far up renshaw trail could a guy get with a 2 place trailer?

Thanks,
Slamnek

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw

As Slamnek Said We Will Be There This Weekend We Will Say Hi If We See Any Of You Up There, It's Hard To Miss A 1m Kitty. I Will Be Riding A Red 06 Rev With 1 Mile High Handelbars And A Black Kast Sticker On The Hood

Climb chowda in da powda

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As Slamnek Said We Will Be There This Weekend We Will Say Hi If We See Any Of You Up There, It's Hard To Miss A 1m Kitty. I Will Be Riding A Red 06 Rev With 1 Mile High Handelbars And A Black Kast Sticker On The Hood

Climb chowda in da powda

Sounds good,My bud rides a 05 red rmk 900,I have never rode with the other guys but one rides a older 700 summit,the other guy has a M6.Not sure on colours!We are riding Renshaw Friday for sure!Sat.......undecided!
catmando!

Top Bottom