Going to court on Jan 14th 10am!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am seeing how this site works now..You have to be careful what you post,someone is always chomping at the bit to jab you.:eek:

Let me guess..You are a safety hand!;)

FUNNY FOR THE DAY:
I am pertty tough.Only lost 1 fight, That was when i slipped going around the
CO-OP.

If we get in a fight.I will put my white gloves on and you will think you are in a hail storm.:d

I hope you dont cary your smart azz attitude around your wife,Or i am sure there would be trouble.

There is always somebody who misses the point or dosn't read your entire post or is drunk and wants to change your point of view. It's hard to tell the tone of a thread when your only using the written word and a lot of people on here slept through english class.

Now if we got in a fight I'd throw you so far by the time you landed your granchildrens clothes would be outta style.:d:snowball:

Mac Daddy

Reaction score
There is always somebody who misses the point or dosn't read your entire post or is drunk and wants to change your point of view. It's hard to tell the tone of a thread when your only using the written word and a lot of people on here slept through english class.

Now if we got in a fight I'd throw you so far by the time you landed your granchildrens clothes would be outta style.:d:snowball:

Good one.
I figured that would heat things up a little.;);)

I think you better get your (a) key checked it seems to be stuck.:d

Slept or just didnt go

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only mistake Mr Knight mad was using a shot gun. My self I would have opted for the 30 06.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe people should only make judgment or comments when they do know all the facts. Do you know how the thief was discovered, do you know how the thief stole the truck that night???? Do you really know how this clown terrorized this family while trying to make a living. What if I came to your job and terrorized you, your wife and kid. Then the next time they had to go out and do their chores, which they thourly enjoyed doing prior, now they do it in tears and fear. As quit often they do these tasks at night. Sorry dont mean to jump on ya, but just trying to keep the FACTS on the table.

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe people should only make judgment or comments when they do know all the facts. Do you know how the thief was discovered, do you know how the thief stole the truck that night???? Do you really know how this clown terrorized this family while trying to make a living. What if I came to your job and terrorized you, your wife and kid. Then the next time they had to go out and do their chores, which they thourly enjoyed doing prior, now they do it in tears and fear. As quit often they do these tasks at night. Sorry dont mean to jump on ya, but just trying to keep the FACTS on the table.

That is why the courts should decide.

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know a guy who knows a guy who has a deer farm...had some visitors come on to his land by foot and then broke into the compound an chased the deer with the pick up,
couple nights later they came back shined their lights from the road aimin their guns at the deer ( by chance was kinda towards the house ) so the owner seen this ran outside shot at the guys, jumped in his truck chased them down an ran them off the road, kinda beat the crap out of them.... called the cops

went to court...won the case due to it bein his property, an a business, family endangerment...
just depends on how the judge an jury look at it

Mac Daddy

Reaction score

Thanks for the useful links.I have read them,and i dont know if i totaly agree with the way mr night handled things,But in the heat of the moment, Acceptable i think. It is a joke charging him with unlawful confinment, What the f was he supposed to do. Exchange information and let him go!!!(No reply to this that say phone police and hide under couch with butter knife please) Dangerous driving. Come on give me a break!! I dont know much about the legal system,who decides what to charge him with ect. But obviously the charges would have been different had it been him or 1 of his friends.(crown prosecutor i think).If we cannot protect the things we work so hard for or love deepley i say. Lets get them MR KNIGHT. Just thinking of this is getting me all wound up.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys:
read the post above mine.I just posted that to give little info on what happened.
I personaly think mr knight was being a little to nice to these clowns. I work in the oil patch!!(not red neck!!what do you think).Like i have said before this country is going to ch!t with all rules regulations,crimanal rights ect,ect.I had no idea who mr knight was till i read this post.Did a google and that was the first thing that popped up.

i was wrong, had nothing else to go by. frustration is high. :beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do have an opinion; I think that guys should have read your whole first post and realized that it was an article that was cut and pasted out of a paper and might not accurately reflect your opinion.
I also agree with Scotts and Bogger on this issue.....
But you can ask anyone, all I post are smart azz comments bodder can't do it all himself.

frustration with the legal system is rampant. read the article, conclusions made, may have been wrong conclusions.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope that it works out for this man!! I would hate to think of what would happen to any persons that are found breaking in and/or stealing anything from this farm.. Anyway , here is another neighbor of sorts of mine that found a thieving nasty crook on his ranch lands..I say good for you Tim!

If this is a hi jack..sorry post it whereever :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I believe they were well within thier rights, the only objection I have with the Knight case is the shooting them as they tried to run away....

Hog tie away....

I hope that it works out for this man!! I would hate to think of what would happen to any persons that are found breaking in and/or stealing anything from this farm.. Anyway , here is another neighbor of sorts of mine that found a thieving nasty crook on his ranch lands..I say good for you Tim!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

why didn't the thief get charged with asault with tire iron.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to start with, wishing Mr Knight and his family all the best and I truly hope that it turns out for them.

I believe that he is a honest man that just went a bit too far, but did have his and his families interest at heart. Should he be punished for his part…..no I think they’ve been through enough already and will have learnt what his limits are….

Boy the crook had better be punished…..but I don’t have faith in our court system, so I will add Mr Knight and his family to my prayers….

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just hope it is the same son of a b. that stole my son in laws quad in bc. We called the cops after we found our ramps and spare seat in their garage. The police were going to charge us with break and enter and did not let us take our stolen stuff back. Well any way this low life moved to alberta with his legal secretary mom, he would be about 20 years old now, hopefully he is full of buckshot right now.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just hope it is the same son of a b. that stole my son in laws quad in bc. We called the cops after we found our ramps and spare seat in their garage. The police were going to charge us with break and enter and did not let us take our stolen stuff back. Well any way this low life moved to alberta with his legal secretary mom, he would be about 20 years old now, hopefully he is full of buckshot right now.

I'd have frikken LOST it...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
definitely starts with the parents. moma standing up for the little angel. all the kid learns is he can get away with it.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder why all these pieces of sh.t get free lawyers ever since i can remember and all the victoms have to pay to get legal representation. This is why the whole system is so screwed up.

Top Bottom