Going to be another bad winter? No Snow?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
so what is with the missing no snow fernie cheap advertising, it seems to be missing? you moving on to polaris now, or are you starting to believe NO SNOW JOE:confused:

S&M is tightening up. Bow Ridge is not a vendor and management has set forth a new policy.

I'll never believe No Snow Joe, BTW. I have over 60 years experience with snow being here every winter. Don't know that there will be much change.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
S&M is tightening up. Bow Ridge is not a vendor and management has set forth a new policy.

I'll never believe No Snow Joe, BTW. I have over 60 years experience with snow being here every winter. Don't know that there will be much change.

so much for free speech

Snofreak3

Reaction score
Do some research buddy. El Nino is the wet system. La Nina is the dry system. They say it's lined up to be like the winter of 98. That was the last time we had this kind of super el Nino.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Do some research buddy. El Nino is the wet system. La Nina is the dry system. They say it's lined up to be like the winter of 98. That was the last time we had this kind of super el Nino.

Maybe you should do some research buddy. This year they are saying the heavier precip will be south of California down to Florida and up the eastern seaboard with the Pacific Northwest having a dryer than usual winter. There are probably 100 news sources reporting this as well environment canada so maybe before showing your meteorological prowess you should take your own advice and research chit

Here is one of the many articles outlining it

Winter Preview: El Ni

Last edited:

Snofreak3

Reaction score
Maybe you should do some research buddy. This year they are saying the precips will be south of California and up the eater seaboard with the Pacific Northwest have a dryer than usual winter. There are probably 100 news sources reporting this as well environment canada so maybe before showing your meteorological prowess you should take your own advice and research chit
I've done plenty of research. Do you even know what the winter of 83 and 98 were like? They're expecting it to be that big.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read the articles... Yes I know what the others did. This one the higher than usual precip. Is expected to stay to the southern US

Perhaps the disconnect is that he is in Utah...

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old guy up the road says the skunks are looking for winter homes sooner than ever....he sez early winter

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much we can do about it. I'd expect to see the same weather as last year.
That blob of warm water In the Pacific is still there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom