Goin to MMIII need to find fun people to ride with

tony kaos

Reaction score
Hey , goin to mm3 om fri and have no one to ride with! goin in my truck with my Doo and was just hopin to find a group to ride with as ive never been there before. if someone has room on or in a trailer i would be happy to pay my share also, if not i will drive down and try to hook up with someone at the meet and greet. feel free to reply! P.S I drink too much ( not when im riding) but otherwise im a pretty fun guy!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey , goin to mm3 om fri and have no one to ride with! Goin in my truck with my doo and was just hopin to find a group to ride with as ive never been there before. If someone has room on or in a trailer i would be happy to pay my share also, if not i will drive down and try to hook up with someone at the meet and greet. Feel free to reply! P.s i drink too much ( not when im riding) but otherwise im a pretty fun guy!

we may have room......... Or ron will. We'll know by this weekend.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
join the calgary snowmobile club. A bunch of them are going to mm3 and they have other rides planned for the rest of the year.

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
Hey , goin to mm3 om fri and have no one to ride with! goin in my truck with my Doo and was just hopin to find a group to ride with as ive never been there before. if someone has room on or in a trailer i would be happy to pay my share also, if not i will drive down and try to hook up with someone at the meet and greet. feel free to reply! P.S I drink too much ( not when im riding) but otherwise im a pretty fun guy!

do you like trailer courts......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

we may have room......... Or ron will. We'll know by this weekend.

Ric you might have a partner for a visit......:eek::eek::eek::d

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All you lucky bugger's....wish i could go, it's been a few years since i've been back to sled Revy. Instead i have to take the wife snowboarding in Jasper to keep her on my good side, she doesn't know yet about the trip in Feb i already planned.

Wait a minute, there's a ski hill in Revy. Anybody's wife want to take my wife skiing:d Please...JDK.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and girl friend are going. funny living in Sicamous all my life and only been to revelstoke once (last year), and it was very short. made it to a cabin and crashed hard about a mile past it. I was hurt and so was sled lol. I would like to find someone that isnt into the shoots to show us around also. PM me if your into this! sorry for hyjacking thread. I guess I should start my own lol

Top Bottom