Glacier house room April 30-May 4

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a room April 30-May 4 at glacier house ?
I have a non-refundable room and now can't make it. My loss some else's gain. Paid 410$ for room 275$ you can have it. Pm if interested

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. New owners or not, that is absolutely ridiculous. Same crap as before...Peaks Lodge is the only place I will stay and for good reason

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just want to know how much a bowl of cornflakes costs under the new management.

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The part that pisses me off the most is when a buddy bugs me for 2 months to go those dates...then I work extra days to get those days off ...I ask "book it for sure we're going" ...he says "yes book it"...then a week later says ya I'm not going to go I'm gonna work overtime instead! Last time I plan anything with him, now wonders why I'm mad at him.

kgb117

Reaction score
The part that pisses me off the most is when a buddy bugs me for 2 months to go those dates...then I work extra days to get those days off ...I ask "book it for sure we're going" ...he says "yes book it"...then a week later says ya I'm not going to go I'm gonna work overtime instead! Last time I plan anything with him, now wonders why I'm mad at him.
Lol I kno the feeling. I got friends like that too. Taken a few trips by myself because people aren't good on their word.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's not offering to pay halfy's for the room cancellation? Time for a new friend.

straightshooter

Reaction score
I got burnt in vale with expedia last time I ever booked with them. I always seem to get a better deal if I call the hotel. I do have a lot of time to call around while I should be working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom