Girl in need of some info desprately!!

Jewels101

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have been snowmobiling for years on a POS sled and just this year got myself an 07 M8. I am totally stoked about it and I want to put a can on it but I don't know anything about them. All my guy friends ride 06 M7's and all have the MBRP. it sounds sweet but common... I don't want the same as them! if you have any info on some pipes out there or your recomendations on good ones I would really appreciate it! Thanks for helpin a girl out!

Julie:)

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
Hi Julie

I was in the same boat. Years on a POS sled and then suddenly this year I'm on a kick ass REV. When I got it it already has a dynoport pipe and mbrp can. Since then a Boss seat (awesome), white hood, track porting, XP skis' and Muff pot. Now it's got new pistons and rings too.

Why should the boys have all the fun modin'

Cheers

Michelle

DSCF0210a.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0201[1].jpg
    IMG_0201[1].jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 182

live2ride

Reaction score
Website
www.kristy-martin.com
Hi Julie

I was in the same boat. Years on a POS sled and then suddenly this year I'm on a kick ass REV. When I got it it already has a dynoport pipe and mbrp can. Since then a Boss seat (awesome), white hood, track porting, XP skis' and Muff pot. Now it's got new pistons and rings too.

Why should the boys have all the fun modin'

Cheers

Michelle

View attachment 2967

I as well have the MBRP can on my REV, I love the sound!! My hubby rides cat and he has D&D, but has also ran SLP products on his cats and has had great success!!! I ran SLP on my Polaris 800 as well did what I wanted!!

chelle

Marathon Truck Decks
Reaction score
I as well have the MBRP can on my REV, I love the sound!! My hubby rides cat and he has D&D, but has also ran SLP products on his cats and has had great success!!! I ran SLP on my Polaris 800 as well did what I wanted!!

Are you in Carbondale? I miss Colorado so much. I lived in Evergreen for a couple years. Used to ride around Buena Vista, Gunnison, Salida and Dillon. Wonderful place.

live2ride

Reaction score
Website
www.kristy-martin.com
Are you in Carbondale? I miss Colorado so much. I lived in Evergreen for a couple years. Used to ride around Buena Vista, Gunnison, Salida and Dillon. Wonderful place.

Yes I am in Carbondale, I love it here. I moved here in Oct of '06!! I have not had the experience of riding a bunch of different areas yet, basically Marion/4 Mile and the Grand Mesa so far. But the month of Feb should be a good close around riding.

Jewels101

Reaction score
I totally agree, the boys should not have all the fun!! LOL! thanks for the advice!!

Top Bottom