Gas Hosing

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one wants a pipeline or refinery in their backyard. Everyone wants free **** bought with their own money from the government. Surprised it's not still a buck and a half a litre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want both. Also a nuclear power plant.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE don't complain enough or better yet boycott a major supplier. Glad I've got the slip tank in the trailer, filled up for .86 today.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like fill up in Ed on way out to the hills next week,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gas here is the same price now as it was when oil first hit $60 a barrel.As the price continued to drop
below $60 gas actually went up. Diesel was less when oil was at $60 than it is now...... Anyone that can
explain this is a liar ,really dumb or both. When the raw product drop's 160% and the end product drops
29%, you are getting screwed.(oil from 91-35 , gas from 1.10-.85) Math is math.
Oil producer's are hurting, refineries are printing cash.............

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gas here is the same price now as it was when oil first hit $60 a barrel.As the price continued to drop
below $60 gas actually went up. Diesel was less when oil was at $60 than it is now...... Anyone that can
explain this is a liar ,really dumb or both. When the raw product drop's 160% and the end product drops
Like I said earlier. Yep math is math. Prices fallow the barrel. Some one can't count or can they.

bourgon

Reaction score
It is all the over paid staff in the oilfield! And taxes!!! Thanks Ndp and the aholes that voted them in!! Oh we just need change well you got it

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So yesterday morning gas in the NE Calgary was 1.04 at 5:30 am and when I drove past at 6:00 PM it was 84.3.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We Albertan's are getting screwed period.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Im pretty sure that the fuel station owners play a big part in the prices. Diesel in kitscoty (23km west of Lloyd) is 0.999/L the private owners can set there price where ever they want as long as they are still selling fuel they will continue keep the prices high. Fuel in kitscoty is always higher than Lloyd and vermilion. If other stations are selling there gas at 0.73/L and are still making money that means they payed substantially less for that load of fuel which means the other stations are paying less as well. I don't think there is any type of "cap" on what the stations can charge for the fuel. Right now diesel in Lloyd ranges from 87.9 to 102.9. Can anyone explain that????? Lloyd is not that big but the stations are obviously still selling piles of fuel so they don't care if they are raping the people.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
So... Dumb question here. Seeing as Lloyd is on the border is one side taxed in Saskatchewan and one in Alberta ? I drove through there once. Passed by the orange pipes and guessed that was the border ??

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So... Dumb question here. Seeing as Lloyd is on the border is one side taxed in Saskatchewan and one in Alberta ? I drove through there once. Passed by the orange pipes and guessed that was the border ??

Lloyd doesn't change PST on the sask side.The city got an exemption from the gov. some how.
Otherwise sask side would die off.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is everyone paying for marked diesel? No tax just straight fuel. Think in BC were getting screwed on this non tax fuel even harder. Sounds like Alberta is Cheeper then our marked diesel.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
72.9 Red Deer with 5 cents discount = 67.9 per/L regular gas at down town Safe-way.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if you live in Revy or Sicamous, a tank of fuel would last a month. As you only have to drive maybe 20 km a day to go sledding. And that includes getting a coffee. Shop with your wallet for the long range road warriors!!

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if you live in Revy or Sicamous, a tank of fuel would last a month. As you only have to drive maybe 20 km a day to go sledding. And that includes getting a coffee. Shop with your wallet for the long range road warriors!!

But the sled gas is just THAT much more too. And when you get 50L/100Km on your sled, a few cents cheaper sure helps.

Top Bottom