FXR Coat Zipper Issue

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have my old FXR coat and zipper tab come completley off in several pieces. Took to local sewing shop and they said they dont do reverse zippers.
Anyone know a good place that will repair it in edmonton and north west surrounding area's.
Ya the coat is old, and yes I could probably afford a new one, and most likely the repair will be portion of a new coat but I like this one and would buy the same version again anyways.
Thanks for any suggestions on places

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kingsway mall bottom level small shop, same end of the mall as sears. cost me 15 bucks but took a couple days.

robb

Reaction score
Let me know how it goes. Local shop "fixed" mine :( . Coats to good to throw out but useless without a zipper.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an FXR Mountain series jacket, just bought it at the sled show. Great jacket, warm, cool colors, good pockets and vents, but the zipper frayed apart near the top...

I took it to a seamstress off 127st and 137ave beside the gym there and she put a new zipper on it for $30. Works great now.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be but for 15 to 30 bucks to snap on a new clasp im not worried about recouping the cost. Coat is 7 yrs old so doubt i would get the same model if they did replace it

Top Bottom