freestyle accident in burns lake bc

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
happened in burns lake earlier this morning not sure how many people would of heard, one of the young guys from "Octane Addiction" during freestyle warm up over shot the landing ramp and had an accident, AS FAR AS I KNOW he is in the hospital reports were, broken femur, knee, arm and shoulder. hopes and prayers are with him and his family, i know his brother was there with him. and the third member came back to the drags to sign autographs for the little kids. hoping for the best!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
happened in burns lake earlier this morning not sure how many people would of heard, one of the young guys from "Octane Addiction" during freestyle warm up over shot the landing ramp and had an accident, AS FAR AS I KNOW he is in the hospital reports were, broken femur, knee, arm and shoulder. hopes and prayers are with him and his family, i know his brother was there with him. and the third member came back to the drags to sign autographs for the little kids. hoping for the best!

Sorry to hear that. Hope the young fellow is going to be okay.

Parad0x01

Reaction score
Broken femur? Ouch he'll never be the same from what I've heard. Hope he heals up quick tho.

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the rumour was he just got back from knee surgery 2 weeks ago. :(

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope it wasn't Cody Borchers, that kid is always getting busted up.
I'm friends with him on teh crackbook, met him here at my place a few summers ago...he has posted some pics from an event but said it was in Craig? I think the guy's name that got hurt at that event was Nick...

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Borchers was at an event in Craig Colorado. kid there smashed his kneecap, not the same event.....disregard

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Borchers was at an event in Craig Colorado. kid there smashed his kneecap, not the same event.....disregard

i think the brothers name was whitney or courtney, tyler came back for signatures. and the update this morning was shoulder dislocation, broken wrist, arm, femur and some ankle damage.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya it was whitney,its on you tube,i belive shattered heal,broken ankle,broken femur,dislocated elbo and a shat load of pain, we hope he has a fast recovery. great show ,kourtney and dane those boys can drink great guys:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer

Top Bottom