Free Contour Helmet camera Contour HD1080p Giveaway

lshobie

Reaction score
Hi Guys, no this is not spam, I am new here and just thought I would share my latest youtube video featuring a helmet camera giveaway. It is a new in the box right from futureshop Contour 1080p HD helmet camera, you can check out my video for details.

If you are into 4x4's and snowmobiles you may have seen some of my weird stuff on my channel, so since I am doing well on youtube I thought I would give back something on a regular basis - free cool stuff. I'll be hitting a few forums that relate to the fun things I do and make sure everyone has a chance at these toys.

My channel is lshobie's Channel - YouTube

The giveaway video on youtube is: FREE!! Contour 1080p Helmet Camera Giveaway!! Just subscribe and get the details! - YouTube

Hope you stop by and check it out!

Louis
Ottawa Canada

lshobie

Reaction score
Polaris just follow the directions on the video and you'll be in the draw. Trollcat, if you see the video you only have to subscribe to my channel, add as a friend, favorite my video, and make a comment in the video - no charge, no cost, simply free, hard to believe in this day and age that something can be free but it is. I even pay the shipping:) I'm just taking my monthly earnings from youtube and buying cool things with the money, then I'm giving them away, a bit of an experiment for me, it's how I roll and I have a bunch of followers who I would like to thank to subscribing to my channel. Pretty simple.

But not giving my baby away, wanna race your polaris???

Attachments

• IMG_1230.jpg
    IMG_1230.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1227.jpg
    IMG_1227.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 158

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris just follow the directions on the video and you'll be in the draw. Trollcat, if you see the video you only have to subscribe to my channel, add as a friend, favorite my video, and make a comment in the video - no charge, no cost, simply free, hard to believe in this day and age that something can be free but it is. I even pay the shipping:) I'm just taking my monthly earnings from youtube and buying cool things with the money, then I'm giving them away, a bit of an experiment for me, it's how I roll and I have a bunch of followers who I would like to thank to subscribing to my channel. Pretty simple.

But not giving my baby away, wanna race your polaris???

Ok cool, thanks for the chance to win dude. Yes I am always game for a race! Haha

Sent from Tapatalk

lshobie

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for watching, good luck! And stay tuned for more cool stuff coming up!

lshobie

Reaction score
As soon as we hit 1500 sub's I'll make the draw on video and post it up, then I'll contact the winner so I can ship it out - then the winner has to make a video with the new cam for me of course, we'll add it as a video response. Will be fun. Pass the word around so we can get to 1500 fast - then I give more stuff away.

lshobie

Reaction score
79 tnt! Come on I need a challenge! :)

To the top, gets get on board with this - this is a nice camera!

lshobie

Reaction score
only 340 more subscribers needed, should be giving this cam away before xmas!

Top Bottom