Helmet Setup: Klim F5 with Fidlock, GoPro Chin Vent Mount, and Heated Oakley Goggles

jasoncaville

Reaction score
I made a video about my helmet setup that I'm very happy with. Check it out! Hopefully it helps you out. Anyone else using a chin mount for your GoPro? Answer in the comments below the video. Subscribe too! Thanks.

jasoncaville

Reaction score
Oakley Inferno Heated goggles. They are the best goggles I've ever tried (I have a silly amount of goggles from trying to battle fogging over the past 20 years Klim, 509, Oakley, etc). I just wish the Oakley's had a nose guard for cold days when there's a long trail ride from the truck to the riding area. I am able to use the breath box on my helmet and my balaclava to cover the little exposed area on the bridge of my nose. I also have a pair of 509 Sinister X6 Ignite Heated goggles with a nose guard. I'll wear those on the coldest days until I get to the backcountry, then I'll switch to my Oakleys - they are just that much better at not fogging, easier to turn them on, much better lenses - Prism Polarized. So good in flat light.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My non-heated oakley goggles are pretty good. I bought them on their webstore sale.
It seems like they discontinued mine as well. There are other models last I checked, but smaller, which seems bad.

Top Bottom