Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caroline, Alberta, Canadia, Earth, Milkyway
Looks like they have a good Variety in stock

1651161594655.png

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah like I said in High River lots of trucks for a smaller dealer. Will look and see how many are 3500’s next time I’m over there

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not everybody thinks so............At least there is one!
I'd second that also!! DD has a wealth of knowledge, from book learning and the university of life, plus he's an excellent tracker too, i've witnessed him track us for miles:oops:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not all trucks are diesel?

Next time I drive by I'll stop and count every truck on the lot. Would you like a bar graph or a pie chart?

Lol

Calm down, I just have not seen many dealers with NEW trucks on the lot. Most are used auction trucks.

Diesel are usually sold before they hit the dealers lot. I bought mine on route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frosty19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Ford F-series sales plummet in Canada"
An article brought to you by RAM, a division of Fiat Motors - I mean aDaM mALiK

Information about as useful as "winter is cold" with the current issues with supply chains

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder why NA auto manufacturers haven't started in house production of there own micro chips, can't be that hard, as they design them already? Surely there must be some way to manufacture them here. might cost them a $20 bill more, but then they are not held hostage? really makes no sense to me! maybe Tru-d is running this s..t show, looks like his idea.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder why NA auto manufacturers haven't started in house production of there own micro chips, can't be that hard, as they design them already? Surely there must be some way to manufacture them here. might cost them a $20 bill more, but then they are not held hostage? really makes no sense to me! maybe Tru-d is running this s..t show, looks like his idea.

I wondered this myself why they don’t. Apparently it’s a pretty crazy process to build those. You can just buy an old building and start building them. It takes years of setting stuff up to get the place going.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I wondered this myself why they don’t. Apparently it’s a pretty crazy process to build those. You can just buy an old building and start building them. It takes years of setting stuff up to get the place going.
Any pictures that are floating around appears that the factory is like an operating room; everyone is masked, gowned, gloves, and foot coverings. There are probably lots of robotic operations happening also. Way beyond my pay grade.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any pictures that are floating around appears that the factory is like an operating room; everyone is masked, gowned, gloves, and foot coverings. There are probably lots of robotic operations happening also. Way beyond my pay grade.
still i see no problem, Canadians have been running around with surgical masks and lathering on copious amounts of hand sanitizer for a couple years, lots of operating rooms sitting idle around the country, should be easy peasy, lemon squeasy. I bet Ron has half the gear needed to get started, in his asbestos removal equipment. Heck, we could hire a few teen agers to do the fine work as they are all video game experienced and plus they know everything already. Sweet times ahead

Top Bottom