Forced end to season, help!!

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in dire straits folks. There is still a month of riding here and my sled is down. I got some bad gas and detonated my 900 Engine Tech. One side is f@#%ed and the other has just pinched the top ring. I called Engine Tech to order some new pistons and Art is right out and won't be casting any new until late fall.

I know this is not the right place, but this is an emergency and not many people read the engine classifieds (put an ad in there already). If you have a set of pistons for this motor (based on a M7) please pm me and I will be your BFF :d:d:beer::beer:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
time to put stock top end back on if you cant find a piston......and ride till summer lol
that is $h!ty that they dont carry more stock......that would make me not buy that top end!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about trying some of the dealers that stock the ET kits like Mountain Magic and Terra Alps or maybe even some of the dealers in the US worst case?

Otherwise yeah like OK said, bolt the top end back on if you still got it and run it til the end of season

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. Modman I located pistons at Terra Alps, thanks for the advice I really appreciate the help.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. Modman I located pistons at Terra Alps, thanks for the advice I really appreciate the help.

Ted is a good guy!

Glad that you are back up and running, enjoy the rest of the season!

Top Bottom