Flat lander special bulletin

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Due to winter happening in bc it is advised that winter tires or chains should be used when travelling to a province with hills.

Failure to do so will result in trucks stuck on access roads preventing others who have some common sense from enjoying their day of riding.

This bulletin is in effect until the snow melts.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really wish they would make winters mandatory here....

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Due to winter happening in bc it is advised that winter tires or chains should be used when travelling to a province with hills.

Failure to do so will result in trucks stuck on access roads preventing others who have some common sense from enjoying their day of riding.

So True!!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys have it easy. Imagine 10000 of these dumb ass people on deer killer any given day. Musthe be rough...

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You also forgot to mention all them clowns with their trailers the size of a small house's blocking the access for an hour trying to turn their **** around or get their **** out of the ditch cause they slid into it, in a switchback. Maybe you should park at the bottom on a good surface.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I sense a story behind this.......

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I got to try my tire chains out the other day. They work great!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to try my tire chains out the other day. They work great!
You mean your truck wasn't grossly overloaded to get superior traction?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Adren-junkie

Reaction score

I'm OK cause I have a 6" lift & 35" mudders so no. Chains needed

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

No chit, eh! More than once, I have had to pull a big diesel with a 4 place trailer out of a flat staging area because the tires sucked. Some guys don't get winter but they are cool with their toys and fancy-dandy sunglasses.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roads are going to be brutal, rained most of the night....

Top Bottom