Flames Really Do Suck!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We heard so much dissing of the oilers in the last month from our neighbors south of Red Deer(No Names LOL!)Watching them play against a team that in my opinion has about as much chance of winning the Stanley Cup as the Saskatoon Blades it is a no brainer that the end is near.The series that has my attention is the Flyers and Washington,you want to watch good playoff hockey,this is the series.As for canadian teams our only hope is Montreal and the way Price played in the last game that armour of his can be broken,hopefully at his young age I hope he deals with that and gets back on track,lot of pressure on that kid right now.Nothing would make me happier than to see the Canadians win it all,mostly cause I know Calgary sucks,I believe in the last twenty games the Oiler were and are at the end of the season a better team than the Flames,It just took a while for the kids to get it together.Next Year will be interesting.
On that note..........The Flames Still Suck!
catmando!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We heard so much dissing of the oilers in the last month from our neighbors south of Red Deer(No Names LOL!)Watching them play against a team that in my opinion has about as much chance of winning the Stanley Cup as the Saskatoon Blades it is a no brainer that the end is near.The series that has my attention is the Flyers and Washington,you want to watch good playoff hockey,this is the series.As for canadian teams our only hope is Montreal and the way Price played in the last game that armour of his can be broken,hopefully at his young age I hope he deals with that and gets back on track,lot of pressure on that kid right now.Nothing would make me happier than to see the Canadians win it all,mostly cause I know Calgary sucks,I believe in the last twenty games the Oiler were and are at the end of the season a better team than the Flames,It just took a while for the kids to get it together.Next Year will be interesting.
catmando!

Come on have the nuts to print our names, we love the publicity. We live for the sound of ziiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggg ..................fish on.Must be spawning time for the BONELESS BROWNS it's been slow.:D
I agree with you the Flames do not have will or spirit to win and neither does the Sharks. It's pathetic watching the games. Kinda like U13 HERD BALL. Very SAD.
I question if Montreal is in Canada but thats another issue.
STOP with the woulda, shoulda, coulda. The oilers didn't play well enough to secure a playoff spot. When the pressure was on to control their own destiny they choked. If you cant handle the pressure games to make the playoffs you best stay outa the playoffs.
P.S. Catman I seen your ad for work. You should contact the Oilers and see if you can get a annual contract with them................................clearing out their locker room every year.................when the playoffs start.:D
Oh yaaaah almost forgot. Oilers suck mostest na na na na boo boo

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Come on have the nuts to print our names, we love the publicity. We live for the sound of ziiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggg ..................fish on.Must be spawning time for the BONELESS BROWNS it's been slow.:D
I agree with you the Flames do not have will or spirit to win and neither does the Sharks. It's pathetic watching the games. Kinda like U13 HERD BALL. Very SAD.
STOP with the woulda, shoulda, coulda. The oilers didn't play well enough to secure a playoff spot. When the pressure was on to control their own destiny they choked. If you cant handle the pressure games to make the playoffs you best stay outa the playoffs.
P.S. Catman I seen your ad for work. You should contact the Oilers and see if you can get a annual contract with them................................clearing out their locker room every year.................when the playoffs start.:D

Expected you to thrash me way worse,Thanks for being gentle! LOL!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm sorry guys, But if the Dragon kept her shirt on at the oiler games, the team would not have been distracted, and this fighting over whos the best, would not be.:whipped::whipped::help::help:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is no fighting here,just personal opinions,I'm gonna have to find out where your seat is LOL!
catmando!
Dragonlady,going quading with snowseeker this weekend?

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no fighting here,just personal opinions,I'm gonna have to find out where your seat is LOL!
catmando!

Just discussing it now, but this is wrong thread for that Cat, Theres a few of us I think, You comming out as well? PM me, now leave this thread to HOCKEY AND HOW WE CAN MAKE IT NOT SUCK. LOLOL:whipped::eek::cool:

GRD

Reaction score

Both teams played a good game last night, lots of chances. I thought it was a good game, defiantly some mistakes though. Well said snotrocket!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
catmando!

Just discussing it now, but this is wrong thread for that Cat, Theres a few of us I think, You comming out as well? PM me, now leave this thread to HOCKEY AND HOW WE CAN MAKE IT NOT SUCK. LOLOL:whipped::eek::cool:

Yes Maam ! LOL! It wont happen again..........I mean the flames not sucking !

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
catmando!

Section C row 12 seat 24
Wear safety glasses unless you want a eye poked out:D

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
catmando!

Nice tact and poise Catmando. :nono:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
All in all its getting lots of attention,My job is done LOL!I put this thread here cause I was ready to cheer for the Flames thinking they could play hockey.I never really watched them much before other than the odd time they play the Oilers,But the playoffs start and i grab some Beer and Chips and sit back to watch but after 2 games of boring hockey to say the least I posted this and jumped on the Montreal band wagon.
Sorry but the Flames Still Suck!
catmando!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All in all its getting lots of attention,My job is done LOL!I put this thread here cause I was ready to cheer for the Flames thinking they could play hockey.I never really watched them much before other than the odd time they play the Oilers,But the playoffs start and i grab some Beer and Chips and sit back to watch but after 2 games of boring hockey to say the least I posted this and jumped on the Montreal band wagon.
Sorry but the Flames Still Suck!
catmando!

Fishin is FUN, when there biting.
It took you 2 games to figure that out.:eek:
Fuggin Flames.
Oilers still SUCK MOSTEST

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fishin is FUN, when there biting.
It took you 2 games to figure that out.:eek:
Fuggin Flames.
Oilers still SUCK MOSTEST

I would expect no less from a fan of a team who's Rink looks like a Pad.LOL!
I was thinking of going to work for the flames!
Haul the pucks out of there net!
BA! HA!...........They still suck!
catmando!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would expect no less from a fan of a team who's Rink looks like a Pad.LOL!
I was thinking of going to work for the flames!
Haul the pucks out of there net!
BA! HA!...........They still suck!
catmando!

Gonna have to trust you on this one, your the feminine hygiene expert.
No need. Huselius does fawk all----all game so he unloads the net.
Where did you haul that City of Chumps sign to?
p.s Your just a little upset they left you behind aren't you. Been to TL many times, your not missing much......................cough............cough.........cough
Oilers suck the MOSTEST na na na boo boo.

G

Guest1

I haven't read all the posts because I have to get ready to BDSO (pics take way to long to download here so I will post when I get back)...but I agree...the FLAMES SUCK!!! they just don't SUCK!!! as bad as LOSERTON who isn't even in the playoffs...AGAIN!!!

If Calgary doesn't make some major changes next season starting with skidding Sutter, then the two assistant coaches and these players in this order (1) KH (2) AT (3) CC (4) ON (5) SY (DH) (7) AA I am going to become a LEAFS fan...:eek::p:)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't read all the posts because I have to get ready to BDSO (pics take way to long to download here so I will post when I get back)...but I agree...the FLAMES SUCK!!! they just don't SUCK!!! as bad as LOSERTON who isn't even in the playoffs...AGAIN!!!

If Calgary doesn't make some major changes next season starting with skidding Sutter, then the two assistant coaches and these players in this order (1) KH (2) AT (3) CC (4) ON (5) SY (DH) (7) AA I am going to become a LEAFS fan...:eek::p:)

I think the oilers are doing it the smart way,they new they had no chance this year so they bailed so as not to take away from the golf season.
Leafs Fan???????????.........LOL!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here's praying and hoping that Hockey is not over in Alberta. Fire- up the truck Catman:(
But I like to hit the ground swinging so GO FLAMES GO
HOW ARE THE OILERS DOING IN THEIR PLAYOFF SERIES?

Top Bottom