Active VIP Member
Reaction score
#1 I'm already at home

#2 I'm not drunk

So go fawk yoursister

I mean yourself

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

#1 You're acting like a 9 year old

#2 You're talking trash about one rider's sled, when you don't even own one yourself

so have a nice night man :)

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
#1 You're acting like a 9 year old

#2 You're talking trash about one rider's sled, when you don't even own one yourself

so have a nice night man :)

Pussy

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
He burned a quarter tank in 20 minutes or so, and we were just ditch banging. holds 10 gallons I believe, and he burned through half a tank in about an hour or so

There is 60 mins in an hour, 20 mins is 1 third......if he burnt a quarter in 20 mins he should have burnt 3/4 in an hour

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is 60 mins in an hour, 20 mins is 1 third......if he burnt a quarter in 20 mins he should have burnt 3/4 in an hour

Do you own a sled plio? I was notified you're not allowed to do that math unless you own a sled.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So did the video ever get posted?? I don't feel like surfing through 12 pages to find a link. HAHA

Page 4. Owning a normal sled does give you the ability to do simple math. Owning a Skidoo gives you the ability to break the laws of physics!! In Doo Land 2+2=5

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I said "or so". depends on how you ride it, if you sand bag it on trails its all right, but its a 3/4 lug x 121, so in the deep snow like in the ditches you gotta have it pinned, and thats when it burns hella gas

Top Bottom