First Helmet Cam Vid

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What program are you using for film editing? I have a go-pro hero hd as well. I just purchased the nero multimedia suite 10 and have not used it yet.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kool, pretty good for your first crack at it, very clear, keep 'em coming

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What program are you using for film editing? I have a go-pro hero hd as well. I just purchased the nero multimedia suite 10 and have not used it yet.

I've got a Mac computer and I'm just learning to use the video edit stuff on there. My two teen boys have done some pretty awesome stuff so they'll have to teach me more.
As for the lens it doesn't have a lens interchange but it does have 4 different quality settings. I believe you get 170 degrees with all the settings except 1080p which gives a bit less.
You're right Capt. Crunch, more snow would be nice... but for December, 30 minutes from my doorstep and gettin to play in the sun...I was happy. :xmas2004_15:

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got one for Christmas still learn my first time out my video was 90 degree out to watch it i to stand my laptop on end to watch lesson 1 editing come later lesson 2

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vid.

I have just made my first vid today using a gopro hero motosports HD. Which quality setting did you use? I was on 3 today but i think i will try 4 to get more vertical view. I will post one in a bit.

I used the curved 3m mount and stuck well no issues and i took a few spills and clipped it on a few branches too.

Whoever was asking about the suction cup there is one..but i would not trust it.

That's a great idea about the tether strap...i think i will steal it...pretty tough to find that little camera in the snow if it ever fell off.

DV8ED Digger

Reaction score
Here's one of my first attempts.

No music, just an over-jetted RMK singing!

Stay tuned... there's a punch-line at the end.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buO2O1LyIys[/media]

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a Mac computer and I'm just learning to use the video edit stuff on there. My two teen boys have done some pretty awesome stuff so they'll have to teach me more.
As for the lens it doesn't have a lens interchange but it does have 4 different quality settings. I believe you get 170 degrees with all the settings except 1080p which gives a bit less.
You're right Capt. Crunch, more snow would be nice... but for December, 30 minutes from my doorstep and gettin to play in the sun...I was happy. :xmas2004_15:

Just buggin' I live in the Okanogan too!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's one of my first attempts.

No music, just an over-jetted RMK singing!

Stay tuned... there's a punch-line at the end.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buO2O1LyIys[/media]

Holy Crap! What an ending...did the sled make out ok? I promise to not Rag on ya about not having a tether cuz I know someone else will. :d Awesome vid though..where is that at? Beautiful area. :thumbsup2:

DV8ED Digger

Reaction score
Holy Crap! What an ending...did the sled make out ok? I promise to not Rag on ya about not having a tether cuz I know someone else will. :d Awesome vid though..where is that at? Beautiful area. :thumbsup2:

Filmed at Silent Pass in Golden B.C. My first time in there and besides the trail ride in (about 50km) it is an awesome area. Filmed December 17. Sled was at the bottom of the hill about a quarter mile from where I fell off, happily slobbering away waiting for me.

And yes, I should have a tether/motorkill :doh::shrug: but gravity would have done its thing in that situation anyway.:oops:

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
Here is my first clip..... 5 smaller clips put together... This was just a few of us banging around in a farmers field East of Airdrie.......

This is 14 min long... I warm you ahead of time :)

14 min long

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is my first clip..... 5 smaller clips put together... This was just a few of us banging around in a farmers field East of Airdrie.......

This is 14 min long... I warm you ahead of time :)

14 min long

Doesn't matter where you're ridin, so long as you're ridin. Good job on the vid:beer:

Top Bottom