First broken Matryx part on S&M!

Snow Bro

Reaction score
Yes I did mention this to the tech mgr and he laughed out loud with sarcasm with regard to the internet fixes. He then referenced the Polaris engineers possibly having an update.
I really don't want to mess up the warranty. Its not that i don't believe in the spring being a successful fix.
SB

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get what your saying with not wanting to jeopardize your warranty with their problem.

And with the parts supply issues it not likely a spare pickup tube is available from another dealer to purchase yourself and experiment with.

I wonder how the factory pick up sock is crimped shut?

Show him the key moments of of these 2 videos and see if he laughs again.

Attachments

• F6CC804D-9667-4B49-8B13-D59FEF1CF335.png
    F6CC804D-9667-4B49-8B13-D59FEF1CF335.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 140

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I did mention this to the tech mgr and he laughed out loud with sarcasm with regard to the internet fixes. He then referenced the Polaris engineers possibly having an update.
I really don't want to mess up the warranty. Its not that i don't believe in the spring being a successful fix.
SB
Same tech who figures it was the fuel dye

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SB
you should have laughed at him when he said Polaris engineers. Then said fix my F%$king sled already.

Top Bottom