Fire Season 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
16 is closed at 43. Did let us through to wabanum for a funeral
I have friends that got thru to the campground for the weekend too. They are just trying to limit the amount of traffic heading that way.

I was going to go to the lake lot last night to take some pictures of work completed but decided to just stay out of the way

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got home from Calgary around 3 and Calgary is extremely dry as well.

Hope the system here in Macleod shifts as we got a heavy soaking today.

Talked with a buddy that works at the City of Edmonton. He said that the majority of the inner city fires, are being caused by the homeless. Wanting to spark a little fire for warmth and then Ma nature takes it out of their control!!!

Everyone needs to be souped careful out there. No time to blame people, just help prevent further and controlled

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also, how are all these fires starting, 46 new fires today as of 1pm. Don't fires need an ignition source?

Lightning south of slave lake was pretty heavy a few nights ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one north of Peace River was caused by a downed power line. It’s pretty windy up here.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Makes complete sense, no one would see that happening.....

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'd bet the same 80% of the population that took an experimental vaccine wouldn't see it. Not saying it's real, but displacing a bunch of conservative voters right before an election could seem like some sort of election interference.... seems convenient is all I'm saying.
Prayers going to anyone displaced.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd bet the same 80% of the population that took an experimental vaccine wouldn't see it. Not saying it's real, but displacing a bunch of conservative voters right before an election could seem like some sort of election interference.... seems convenient is all I'm saying.
Prayers going to anyone displaced.

My brother and I actually talked about this exact topic today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom