Fernie conditions 2014/15

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Just checked avalanche.ca for snow pack summary and they're reporting 50-80cm of recent snow. Hope its true:beer:
Staging at the tin shacks tomorrow, i will report back:d

Chris, the road is plowed for logging. Illegal to ride sled on plowed logging road. There may be service trucks, etc in there on Boxing Day; just a heads up.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Park on the pull outs by the river and use the yellow gates. Keeps everyone happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Here's what we found today.

MVI_3457-2.jpg MVI_3457-1.jpg
MVI_3457.jpg IMG_3454.jpg

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
Staged at the yellow gates today, snow is thin down low but rode in 18" of fresh up top majority of the day. Lots of lands mines out there but still managed to have a blast. :beer:

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks from the pictures you guys are riding in 235cm but I'll take fernie snows word for 135.lol Hoping to come down there and check for myself next week! I'll be happy to find half of what's in the pic!

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Taking the family to Fernie tomorrow, hoping to find some snow like ferniesnow did. Really need to stretch the turbos legs a bit. Anyone up for a ride Monday?

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I weren't working I'd be there. I've got a new turbo I haven't had a chance to ride yet either. New baby has kept me home. Sometime next week I hope

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I think Ferniesnow hogs all this snow to himself:d, Fernie lets on that the grass is still green around there:cool:

Hahahaha..........I don't hog it Chris but I don't like riding hard frozen tracks in the easily accessed meadows. There is some nice snow, albeit with the early season land mines, for the taking. With long periods of no new snow, it gets harder to find the tracked out areas. No grass in those pictures I posted.......:D

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there any landmines left doug, guys were out befe Christmas, and did some damage, the were in the rolling hills, they tought few bg dumps were needed

Top Bottom