Fernie conditions 2014/15

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty hurtin snow levels. They need 5'. Open creeks and landmines everywhere. Pretty disappointing. Guess I'm going back to revy!

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419996311.883553.jpg
Great way to end the day today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
The one gentleman that spent countless hours fixing the groomer and doing everything he could for the grooming program for the last 7 or so years is no longer involved so I guess we will see what happens.

OMW

Reaction score
Hey I hear there's a problem with the groomer, if there is anything I can do to help out Just let me know.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
What is wrong with the groomer? Maybe if I come down I can bring some tools and take a peak at it and see if I could get it up and operational.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with fernie snow and he can point people in the right direction for anyone that may have concerns on the groomer is what I would suggest. I know their was a possible power unit failure mentioned but it hadn't been further looked into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. We have mechanics looking at it and seeing what parts are required. Until parts are determined, there isn't much we can do. We will keep your offers in mind. We had a contract groom yesterday and from all reports it was fantastic.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. We have mechanics looking at it and seeing what parts are required. Until parts are determined, there isn't much we can do. We will keep your offers in mind. We had a contract groom yesterday and from all reports it was fantastic.

Yup. Trail was in Nice shape. We rode from morresey, we went into the hills and popped out on the dougdean onto a surprisingly smooth trail. Just tell them not to groom up the hill into the hills lol. I don't want everyone snooping around up there haha

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one gentleman that spent countless hours fixing the groomer and doing everything he could for the grooming program for the last 7 or so years is no longer involved so I guess we will see what happens.

Some buddies of mine rode fernie on Dec 27, riding up trail behind groomer and noticed oil on trail. Stopped the groomer and let them know there was an oil leak coming from the machine. The response given was " to not worry about it and it is no bid deal". So hopefully there is some maintenance happening to keep machine running. Friend also said machine was missing pretty bad when it was running.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Contract groomer again last night (Friday, January 2) up the Coal Creek trail and through the Doug Dean trail into the Wrangler's cabin. With last nights temps the trail will be hard and fast today and in great shape for the weekend.

Top Bottom