Federal Election Poll.... who you voting for?

who are you voting for in the federal election

• Progressive Conservative Party(PC)

Votes: 110 87.3%
  • Liberal Party

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • New Democrat Party(NDP)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Libertarian party of Canada

• Green Party

• Bloc Quebecois

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marijuana Party

• Independent candidate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That comment was honestly not directed at you at all. Just a general comment about voters. I just don't think that any of the parties are worthy of my vote. Yes, the PC's are the best of the worst, but they'll phuck it up just as good as anyone else. It makes me laugh that the budget gets balanced 2 months before the federal election. No promises get kept. I want these losers to see that I actually took the time to show them that none of them deserve a vote, rather than sitting on my ass, and just not voting. Dicks!

I get it. My lively hood depends on the patch. Bottom line is I don't care what tax breaks or tax credits or day care breaks everyone is promising. Just keep me working and I'm happy. You can tell me I will pay 10000 a year less taxes but if I'm not working it don't mean ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
I get it. My lively hood depends on the patch. Bottom line is I don't care what tax breaks or tax credits or day care breaks everyone is promising. Just keep me working and I'm happy. You can tell me I will pay 10000 a year less taxes but if I'm not working it don't mean ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I hope that if the winner is the party that you vote(d) for, that they actually keep their promises. Don't hold your breath too long tho. You'll go blue in the face. ;)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
It's too bad we don't have a slightly more democratic procedure of voting.... VOTE FOR THE MLA IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY THAT IS BEST SUITED FOR YOU AND YOUR AREA, AND THEN VOTE FOR THE BEST NATIONAL LEADER.... ALMOST AMERICAN LIKE ;) .... YOUR THOUGHTS?

Reactions: LBZ

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just thought I'd throw this up there... I'm torn, as i like one of the candidates in our constituency, but I don't like the party he is with... so I thought I'd throw a pre-election poll up there and see what sledders/quadders etc think, and who'd they vote for ;) .... c'mon, everyone vote, and lets get an idea where each party stands...
Without a doubt CONSERVATIVE. The other parties are F@#$%ed!!!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's too bad we don't have a slightly more democratic procedure of voting.... VOTE FOR THE MLA IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY THAT IS BEST SUITED FOR YOU AND YOUR AREA, AND THEN VOTE FOR THE BEST NATIONAL LEADER.... ALMOST AMERICAN LIKE ;) .... YOUR THOUGHTS?

My opinion is to vote for THE PARTY 1st......most party officials, once elected, are pushed to tow the line and vote with their party.....so to have a good guy in your riding usually means nothing as he or she are forced to vote along the beliefs of the party......not saying it is right but its usually the way it happens.

Pick the leader you like best and vote for that party

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get ready to call Justin your new dark lord and overseer. Ontario has decided for us

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 136

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
87% here voting for the cons, and I haven't had one person I've talked to say anything but the same. But polls make it look like we are f'd.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No. I AM voting. My vote will count as a vote. Just not for anyone. Not the same as not voting.
A spoiled ballot is just that. It don't matter if you make your own box and check it, pick two different parties or what it all goes in the same pile. Only difference in not voting or a spoiled ballot is it shows how many people are too tarded to figure out how to mark a box rather than just not vote at all.
If your going to just waste your time and deliberately spoil it, just stay home. Either way you can't gripe about who wins cuz you deliberately f'd yourself out of potentially making a difference.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A spoiled ballot is just that. It don't matter if you make your own box and check it, pick two different parties or what it all goes in the same pile. Only difference in not voting or a spoiled ballot is it shows how many people are too tarded to figure out how to mark a box rather than just not vote at all.
If your going to just waste your time and deliberately spoil it, just stay home. Either way you can't gripe about who wins cuz you deliberately f'd yourself out of potentially making a difference.

Couldn't agree with you anymore. Sadly I worry for the future of Canada, to many people take for granted what so many gave there lives for. If people won't make the effort to read the news watch the news or simply pay attention to whats going on, you wasting a right that your fore fathers fought for. I here North Korea has land for sale.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The way I see it is that if you don't like any of the parties enough to vote for a change of party just vote for the one that is currently in. At least then you're sticking with the devil you know and possibly keeping one of the other parties you really don't like from getting in.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Instead of spoiling a ballot you can attend the polling station and formally decline to vote and that goes on the record. It makes more of a statement than just spoiling a ballot.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom