Federal Election Poll.... who you voting for?

who are you voting for in the federal election

• Progressive Conservative Party(PC)

Votes: 110 87.3%
  • Liberal Party

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • New Democrat Party(NDP)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Libertarian party of Canada

• Green Party

• Bloc Quebecois

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marijuana Party

• Independent candidate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
just thought I'd throw this up there... I'm torn, as i like one of the candidates in our constituency, but I don't like the party he is with... so I thought I'd throw a pre-election poll up there and see what sledders/quadders etc think, and who'd they vote for ;) .... c'mon, everyone vote, and lets get an idea where each party stands...

Last edited:

Reaction score
just thought I'd throw this up there... I'm torn, as i like one of the candidates in our constituency, but I don't like the party he is with... so I thought I'd throw a pre-election poll up there and see what sledders/quadders etc think, and who'd they vote for ;)

Also torn.... every time I think I am decided I get new information or hear someone say something even more moronic than the previous idiot.

Important factors for me are:

- environment
- economy
- immigration
- privacy vs. security

In that order.... none of them align with my feelings on the above 4 items. Back to wishing we had a direct democracy where we would vote on each issue, and not a career politician.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
voting for the one in my constituency that best represents my beliefs and supports my hobbies and life style.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been discussing all morning.

So many options.

Not really.

We have an idea but unsure of people in our area if they really work hard at what we want.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The local candidates do not matter to me in this election. Any positive even the best local candidate could evoke pales in comparison to the negative the wrong federal party surly will evoke.

My local NDP candidate could be Nelson Mandela unfortunately even he could not convince me to throw my support behind Mulcair the fawking slimeball, and I don't believe Trudeau carries any weight, I don't know who is pulling the strings but I believe he is a puppet.....with a horrible speech writer.

I see only one option.... maybe not the best man for the job but the best option we have.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Voted in the early poll yesterday so these clowns would stop changing my mind. That is changing my mind from voting Conservative, or not voting at all. What an awesome selection we have this time around! :doh:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Voted in the early poll yesterday so these clowns would stop changing my mind. That is changing my mind from voting Conservative, or not voting at all. What an awesome selection we have this time around! :doh:

^^^^^^^

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We voted Sunday. In my mind there is only one option and it is party oriented. Our local MP is a good guy and knows the ropes. The others are like their leaders and it would be a travesty if they got elected.

Can you imagine the drastic change there could be. It blows my mind. Particularly, when things weren't really that bad and we know they could be a lot worse depending on the outcome.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The local candidates do not matter to me in this election. Any positive even the best local candidate could evoke pales in comparison to the negative the wrong federal party surly will evoke.

My local NDP candidate could be Nelson Mandela unfortunately even he could not convince me to throw my support behind Mulcair the fawking slimeball, and I don't believe Trudeau carries any weight, I don't know who is pulling the strings but I believe he is a puppet.....with a horrible speech writer.

I see only one option.... maybe not the best man for the job but the best option we have.

My thoughts exactly....If Mulcare or Trudeau win next week, we are in trouble....

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like Tyler and Bogger said no need to overthink this election by analyzing candidates in your riding, party stance on the environment, national security, etc. The conservative base is strong in the west, strong in rural areas, free enterprise, less taxes, support motorized outdoor recreation and Stephen Harper is from Alberta. Trudeau and Mulcair are none of these things so if you are from the west, are not on welfare, do not work for any level of government and enjoy motorized outdoor recreation one would have to be either overthinking or somewhat masochistic to vote Liberal or NDP in this election. If after taxes I have some money in my pocket and can still buy a two stroke sled, have places still open to ride and am not paying a big carbon tax on the fuel I am burning I am good. These things are much less likely if we elect a Liberal or NDP government.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
just thought I'd throw this up there... I'm torn, as i like one of the candidates in our constituency, but I don't like the party he is with... so I thought I'd throw a pre-election poll up there and see what sledders/quadders etc think, and who'd they vote for ;) .... c'mon, everyone vote, and lets get an idea where each party stands...

Ric... You forgot one option. Spoiling my vote. That's what I'll be doing, because none of these a-holes deserve my vote. I will be making an extra square on my ballot saying that "none of the political parties are deserving of my vote", and filling that prick in nice and dark.

Last edited:

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So in other words your not voting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More productive than sitting on my ass at home.

Yeah well, I already voted, and not just on this poll. So what have you done to change what your not happy about?

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a better way.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444794371.528147.jpg

Declining your ballot? Not in federal elections | Ottawa Citizen

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Yeah well, I already voted, and not just on this poll. So what have you done to change what your not happy about?

That comment was honestly not directed at you at all. Just a general comment about voters. I just don't think that any of the parties are worthy of my vote. Yes, the PC's are the best of the worst, but they'll phuck it up just as good as anyone else. It makes me laugh that the budget gets balanced 2 months before the federal election. No promises get kept. I want these losers to see that I actually took the time to show them that none of them deserve a vote, rather than sitting on my ass, and just not voting. Dicks!

Top Bottom