Favorite toys from the past

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
dizzy enough to wander so my plane smashed into a fire hydrate
Stupid control line planes. I had one with a .049 on it, was getting it running one day to attempt a flight. Went to adjust the needle valve so it ran right but put tried from the front of the engine..... Bad idea......

Estes rockets too I might get back into those those

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant load the pic but about 8 years ago while looking through an old house at the farm I come across a wrapped gift stuck in a box full of reads digest books. The wrapping has a few rips and on it was a tag to me from Santa and it is a buddy L table top train set. My parents obviously hid it well or Santa was drunk. It still sits here wrapped in what is 35+ year old Christmas snowman wrapping paper

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant load the pic but about 8 years ago while looking through an old house at the farm I come across a wrapped gift stuck in a box full of reads digest books. The wrapping has a few rips and on it was a tag to me from Santa and it is a buddy L table top train set. My parents obviously hid it well or Santa was drunk. It still sits here wrapped in what is 35+ year old Christmas snowman wrapping paper

That's awesome!

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stupid control line planes. I had one with a .049 on it, was getting it running one day to attempt a flight. Went to adjust the needle valve so it ran right but put tried from the front of the engine..... Bad idea......

Estes rockets too I might get back into those those

I still have some of the rockets I built but never launched. I moved up from control line to home built kit RC planes. They are still in the garage as well. I should just sell them to someone that can use them!

Top Bottom