Farmer talk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think he was down there last time I was down there. Just Marty and Clark, Code and Paulies gangs.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The frame and body are sound, but the wiring is F#€ked on this particular model.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The frame and body are sound, but the wiring is F#€ked on this particular model.

The good thing is when a particular model like that is in premium shape its almost a pleasure servicing them every morning.;);)

popeye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just finished seeding with a demo unit today. The drill works good but that tracked tractor would take some getting used to.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307663266.716361.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307663266.716361.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 190

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just finished seeding with a demo unit today. The drill works good but that tracked tractor would take some getting used to.

Agreed it does take some time, but I am currently looking for another one. Mine has worked great, I have an older model 75. It has 325hp and it is pulling 54' air drill. Good on fuel, compaction, and very reliable. I uploaded some pictures earlier in this thread.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading to the Regina farm show next week looking for a drill. In my fertilizer delivery's I had a customer with a brand new JD conservapac drill. I liked what it did but it left a little rough field. Had another customer with a paralink drill, I liked this drill. Spoke with Bourgault and they have an updated version out for next year. They also have Bourgaualt days which I cannot make but they will have demos at Regina.

The link to Bourgault days:

popeye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What were your thoughts on that drill.??

I didn't like the tow between tank(we currently have a tow behind) because you can't see the end of the drill when doing corners but other than that it is pretty good. I thought it would take some time to change the depth on each shank but it took two of us 6 minutes to change the depth. Also it is lower priced than some of the others out there. My dad and I looked at a Bourgault drill today that was 100k more than the morris but it did have some fancy options. Dad has had a Morris Maxum drill for 6 or 7 years now and it has been good and the contour one would be better. They pull easy also, before we got it they were pulling this drill which is 51' with a 260 horse front wheel assist tractor to show how easing they pull, but someone bought that tractor so they put the 535 horse one in the picture in front of it. You had to look to make sure in was in the ground because it felt like it wasn't even back there. My dad is thinking about one for next year but 60'.

ProRmk800

Reaction score
Take a look at Bourgault Series 3320 Paralink Hoe Drill

I believe Bourgault is number 1 in its industry have seen all drills work from other companys and wouldnt even consider buying anything else but a Bourgault its well worth every dollar spent. You will not see any other better results out there from any other brands but a bourgault.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take a look at Bourgault Series 3320 Paralink Hoe Drill

I believe Bourgault is number 1 in its industry have seen all drills work from other companys and wouldnt even consider buying anything else but a Bourgault its well worth every dollar spent. You will not see any other better results out there from any other brands but a bourgault.

You better have lots of hydraulics in your tractor to work with the Bourg.Paralink. I know 2 guys who had to replace their fairly new tractors after they bought a Bourg. because they needed more hydraulic flow.

This is where the Conservapak has a major advantage!

ProRmk800

Reaction score
You better have lots of hydraulics in your tractor to work with the Bourg.Paralink. I know 2 guys who had to replace their fairly new tractors after they bought a Bourg. because they needed more hydraulic flow.

This is where the Conservapak has a major advantage!

Dont know where you got that false info from. I Personally use to work at a dealership with more then a dozen 3310 PHD out. Customers had all diffrent makes and models of tractors from new to old and we never had one bit off trouble with hydraulic flow. I know conservapak wont even match a bourg in the field i have had even hardcore green guys adamit it to me.

But im not her to agrue or knock down other products i just know bourgault is one heck of a product and i dont think anyone will ever beat it

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would love to be able to write a check and have it clear just for the combines in the picture. lol

you would need a ton of bank out wagons

it's great being able to just cut a check for equipment. Definitely different than when my grandpa started our feedlot and we were financing really old used machinery.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont know where you got that false info from. I Personally use to work at a dealership with more then a dozen 3310 PHD out. Customers had all diffrent makes and models of tractors from new to old and we never had one bit off trouble with hydraulic flow. I know conservapak wont even match a bourg in the field i have had even hardcore green guys adamit it to me.

But im not her to agrue or knock down other products i just know bourgault is one heck of a product and i dont think anyone will ever beat it

I'm not out to knock the other products either but when you state that one brand is "hands down" the best one out there.....you are knocking the rest. I am just stating a couple facts that you require lots of hydraulic capacity to run the paralink. With the twin fans and constant flow for the paralink opener.....you need a minimum of 50 gpm hydraulics on the tractor. Especially if you are running a larger drill (50' plus) and putting large amounts of fertilizer.

I have a friend running a 57' conservapak & 430 bu cart with a JD 9400 4WD and he is able to apply 460 lb's of product with a single fan on his JD cart and travelling at 4.5 to 4.8mph. He would NEVER be able to to that if he owned the Bourg.

Top Bottom