Farmer talk

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only 600-700 acre days? We've done 1000 with our little spra-coupe so far today.

How many acres are your field? Plus your spraying solid seeded crops instead of rowed. If i didnt have to worry about rows hell yeah rock and roll! Example: one day in particular we sprayed 630 acres but we sprayed 6 fields. You know as well as i do, headland are the slowest part of the field.

Sent while not working too hard

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many acres are your field? Plus your spraying solid seeded crops instead of rowed. If i didnt have to worry about rows hell yeah rock and roll! Example: one day in particular we sprayed 630 acres but we sprayed 6 fields. You know as well as i do, headland are the slowest part of the field.

Sent while not working too hard

Yeah that's true. The one field today was 680 acres.

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we are starting to upgrade all of our equipment and growing bigger and bigger. With that being said we need a farm name and logo/designs something unique. And suggestions or ideas out there? We have been thinking for a while and can not come up with anything.

Last edited:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we are starting to upgrade all of our equipment and growing bigger and bigger. With that being said we need a farm name and logo/designs something unique. And suggestions or ideas out there? We have been thinking for a while and can not come up with anything.

We made the farm into a company 5 years ago now. Just got sweaters and jackets made this past spring, with this logo on it.
We do about 10,000 acres of custom swathing, hence why the swather is the machine of choice.
Here's the back view of our klim jackets.

And here's the front.

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not bad at all!!! We just got a new combine and semi, we do a lot of grain hauling so im thinking of a logo for on the trucks I'd post a pic of the truck but no idea how from my phone. Need something like "-------- farms" but still dont know what the logo or name would be. I was thinking the family name but that's to origanal for me

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not bad at all!!! We just got a new combine and semi, we do a lot of grain hauling so im thinking of a logo for on the trucks I'd post a pic of the truck but no idea how from my phone. Need something like "-------- farms" but still dont know what the logo or name would be. I was thinking the family name but that's to origanal for me

I'll take a picture of our machinery logos when I get to the farm. Give you a little idea for it.

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet thanks. I am starting to think something along the lines of "Iron ------ farms" but ill have to see what I can find. Can't wait to see your logos!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Not sure why the pictures are sideways? TRASHY! HELP!

How's this Chance.......sure love the Mac!

d15b6b88-9630-fc40.jpg d15b6b88-95f9-b234.jpg

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chance, who did the embroidery?
We got it designed by Image Crafter's in Drumheller. A company called Promotions in Crossfield did the embroidery.
That's a nice looking logo. Who made it for you?
Image Crafters here in Drumheller. They can do anything you want for signs. They made the window sticker for my stock windshield on my sled, as well.
182095_10150145199230856_554535855_8527495_983802_n.jpg

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We got it designed by Image Crafter's in Drumheller. A company called Promotions in Crossfield did the embroidery.

Image Crafters here in Drumheller. They can do anything you want for signs. They made the window sticker for my stock windshield on my sled, as well.
View attachment 132382

Sweet so did they help you come up with the desgin or did you come up with it and get them to just print it out?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet so did they help you come up with the desgin or did you come up with it and get them to just print it out?

It was all a combined effort. They sit down with you, and can print off whatever you want. With the truck logos, we gave them a general idea what we wanted, and they emailed a few different designs.

Top Bottom