Falher AB Quad Rally

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I meet a couple of guys from Falher AB which is near to Peace River area and they were part of a group that have a big quad rally every spring. This year 1st place was going to be a $ 40,000.00 Arctic Cat Prowler all done up. Not sure just what it will be but still seems like a good place to have a quad rally. Maybe someone from the area can update on correct info.

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard of it to me and a buddy from work were talking about going(He went last year). The rally was in whitemud area last year which is south west of the town of falher.

When I find out more I'll let you know

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard is was a rhino this year. I also heard that the date is still up in the air because of the heavy snowfall this winter and a little issue with forestry from last year(a logging road got ripped up pretty mad). I did hear that they are still planning for sometime in april.

doo800

Reaction score
I'm interested too I would like to know when too. I just got into quading and I love it!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

04doo

Reaction score
In may

The ralley will be in may i am not sure of the date yet i will be let you know when i find out i know the peaple on the board they work for me
for anybody that likes the mud this is the ralley foe you

swede

Reaction score
White mud / Falher Quad rall

I talked to one of the coordinators Yesturday, the rally will be postponed until May 5 th.

06dvx

Reaction score
Are these rally's only for the 4x4's? Would a 2wd make it? If yes with how much trouble?

swede

Reaction score
2 x 4

There were some 2 wd on the rally last year. The rutts get pretty deep so if you have a chain drive you'll be dragging. There will be alot of people there to pull you out, I wouldn't recommend trying it on a low profile racer though.

leftyq

Reaction score
is there direction in how to get there ,,,and how far is it from edmonton ?

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was north of debolt which is inbetween grande prairie and valleyview in an area they call whitemud. You'd be looking at about 4 hours from edmonton.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Approx 1 hr (north & east) from Valleyview On hiway toward peaceriver. Valleyview approx 3.5 hrs from Edmonton.

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends how fast you drive but with four lanes most of the way now it goes pretty fast now. From what I have been told it is north of debolt(more gravel this way) or you could go north of valleyview then west(would be more pavement) to get to the same area. big foot Iam pretty sure its not northeast but northwest of valleyview

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Depends how fast you drive but with four lanes most of the way now it goes pretty fast now. From what I have been told it is north of debolt(more gravel this way) or you could go north of valleyview then west(would be more pavement) to get to the same area. big foot Iam pretty sure its not northeast but northwest of valleyview

Your right, North west, My typing error.... Thinking west but typing east. Thks for the correction.

G

gobster420

just live about an hour from the spot i heard its on the weekend of the 4-5 of may but i also heard it might be delayed. just from quading it the past few weeks in the area there is still lots of snow in the bush

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
just live about an hour from the spot i heard its on the weekend of the 4-5 of may but i also heard it might be delayed. just from quading it the past few weeks in the area there is still lots of snow in the bush

Still lots of snow up your way ???. Was up near Manning @ end Feb, Sure alot of snow, Should still be able to ride in the trees,ravines & river gorges. I have rode the Peace river gorge north of Falher a number of times..... Excellent riding & very scenic country....... I see why it is called ("Big Country").

Top Bottom