EZ-ryde carve. Anyone try one yet ?

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone try a new ez-ryde carve yet ? Thinking of upgrading my eZ-ryde to a ez-ryde carve or the t-motion racers edge skid. Just wondering if it's worth the upgrade.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be tough to find one this year. I was told there are no more in Canada and if you order one from the states with the dollar the way it is you will be paying $3000 for one. So i'm told anyway.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone try a new ez-ryde carve yet ? Thinking of upgrading my eZ-ryde to a ez-ryde carve or the t-motion racers edge skid. Just wondering if it's worth the upgrade.

Those Racers edge B-motions work pretty good.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya they do but are also a lot more money then the ez-ryde...not sure there that much better for the price difference.

yeah I don't know, Ive never priced out or tried the Ez-ride?

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be tough to find one this year. I was told there are no more in Canada and if you order one from the states with the dollar the way it is you will be paying $3000 for one. So i'm told anyway.

If there sold out that should mean there working good cause there are no used for sale. Hoping some using them will give some feed back

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just installed a Ice Age Promotion on my M1000. Super easy install. Took 20 minutes, can leave the skid in. Was about $400. Very well made and works awesome in the garage! Won't get to try it out for a couple weeks in the hills.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 244
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 242

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at that kit niner. Make sure you do a ride report. I was unsure how good it would work with the front arm being solid

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at that kit niner. Make sure you do a ride report. I was unsure how good it would work with the front arm being solid

It's defiantly a noticeable difference for the wifes pro. She struggled getting it onto its side it mostly just initiates it better than stock, seems to side hill the same as it was stock maybe a little more responsive need a little more time to see that but I think for the price it works and does what we needed it to. The easier it is for her to ride the more days I get to ride so it was a cheap investment for some added riding.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's the gimmicky company that came up with this idea?

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch for 3000 grand id rather try the promotion and spend the rest on hookers.

Seriously thats a lot of money for a gimmick

VanceM

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the degree of twist the racers edge with t-motion has ?

Top Bottom