Everyone that has holiday trailers

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take some time and check out your trailers after this cold spell. With the extra drop in temps things are braking and spliting on them in and outside of the trailers.

You will want to book them in before the summer gets here if they need some work done. Lens here on the farm had the flooring split down the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
yeah my roof cracked in half couple years ago ....was covered under warranty though :D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, Our Trailer Was 1 Year Old And 1st Winter Floor Lino Split All The Way Down The Middle Of The Trailer........ Warranty Covered No Problem And Upgraded To A Better Lino Too.......

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First year that I had my tow trailer I opened the door to check mouse traps and floor was split into about 6 pieces. Bank repo purchase with no warranty, good thing my cousin is in the business and got a deal for me on repair cost. Was still my job to remove and reinstall all furniture. No problems over 2 winters with 5th wheel.

Bryan

Reaction score
Checked mine yesterday, yup... the floor is cracked. Called the dealership and of course no warranty. Its only 3 years old, never a problem before. WTF

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
can't check mine till spring, its tough to setup in this amount of snow.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good idea i'm going out right now to check it out,thanks...LET UR SNOW.

Bugz

Reaction score
Any special model I should avoid when I go to buy one this spring?

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My lino cracked the year before. Just a small crack so I put duct tape over top of it. ;) I was thinking of putting laminate flooring in place of the lino. Has anybody put laminate flooring in their trailer??? :confused: I'm wondering how it will hold out?

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put laminate flooring in a truck camper and it worked out good just hard to fined trim for the edges that matched and the laminate is quite a bit thicker. So yes it can be done. It stood up farly well.

Bugz

Reaction score
It seems hard to know if higher priced models are worth it in quality. I don't plan on spending alot of time inside... ( praying to the sun-god ).

Does anyone know about restrictions on buying one from the US?

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems hard to know if higher priced models are worth it in quality. I don't plan on spending alot of time inside... ( praying to the sun-god ).

Does anyone know about restrictions on buying one from the US?

There are a couple posts on buying Vehicles from the states and im sure there is a listing or talk about buying anything you like from the US.....I'll make a post under ANYTNING GOES..someone will post.

Bugz

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I will look for the " Anything goes" post.

Guess for now I will sleepin the box of the truck:eek:

Top Bottom