Etec running rich?

harper44

Reaction score
My group had no trouble finding me in the treeline or alpine yesterday because I was leaving a nice trail of brown snow everywhere I went. It would sputter when I pinned it from idle also. Seemed fine once down in the trees.

Engine is stock 2013 with about 600km

We we're riding boulder in Revy to give you an idea of elevation. Didn't have any problems on Friday but never made it to the alpine due to weather.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also make sure the ecu tube is connected under the hood... If the hood was off at any time.

harper44

Reaction score
No engine light, exhaust probe tight and hood never been off. Will the engine light come on with any code or should I take it to the dealer for a checkup?

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it were mine id take it in to get it checked out. Its time for the post break-in checkup anyway. But look and see if that ecu tube is connected. It is on the right side under the hood. Above the chaincase (but not the one coming out of the chaincase)

killernewf

Reaction score
If you are running a can be sure the o2 sensor spigot is the proper length. My dealer installed the can with the long spigot(2.5") which in turn was the wrong one.You can just unscrew the sensor to see if has the long or short end. Hope this helps

harper44

Reaction score
FYI, brought it in and dealer found that the TPS was way out of whack, reading -10 at idle. Will be in the mountains to check things out next weekend

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mines doing the same issue has to clean out every time I stop and punch it so hopefully mines the same fix because I have checked everything else and its driving me crazy!

Top Bottom