Epic pow

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a short vid from Fernie on Dec 21 2012 I had to share... they say it was the end of the world well if so I WANT MORE hahaha

One of my deepest days EVER... I cant edit like Norona but it gives you an idea lol and we never get the sun but we had 150 cm's so its all good!!!

2013 Ski Doo xm Fernie POW - YouTube

STUCK.jpg

bLOWERDAY.jpg

96sherm

Reaction score
Me and a buddy are heading to fernie next wednesday to sled thursday/friday. What is the name of this area? Looks sweet!!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a buddy are heading to fernie next wednesday to sled thursday/friday. What is the name of this area? Looks sweet!!!

mostly around the new cabin,,, a lot of people go right up the pipeline and there is some great stuff up there but the snow dumps the most in around the cabin elevation and fresh tracks all day!!!

curent, great cabin big thanks to Ferniesnow aka Doug and everyone else who made it happen it is sweet

fern cabin.jpg

in early sept 2012,,,
FERNIE CABIN3.jpg
FERNIE CABIN.jpg

woodnailer

Reaction score
Fernie never disappoints, one of my favorite areas, epic pow and very little traffic. What kind of helmet cam u using? i'm looking at getting one just not sure what kind to go with.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that vid was ch!t ... all I saw was white.

just joking looks orsum !!!

the luv of my life and I did the same, but with less snow.

the Jordanian had fun too ...

009-2_zpsd81f0191.jpg

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fernie never disappoints, one of my favorite areas, epic pow and very little traffic. What kind of helmet cam u using? i'm looking at getting one just not sure what kind to go with.

sorry away from computer over x mas....

I have a Contour plus.... it works great nice and small good quality, lense rotates for different mounts

the contour roam is all a person needs tho as I dont use the extra feuatures of the plus model...

cheers

Top Bottom