Enclosed trailer

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the average height inside is, just wondering how close it would be if I got one to haul my rhino in the summer, and then a sled in the winter.

Thanks

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The height depends on the manufacturer. My last trailer was 5'6" inside which worked ok but I could not stand up in it and had to duck when entering on the quad. My new one is 6'6" inside which would probably work for almost any side by side

chev4life88

Reaction score
Haulmark cargos are 6'6" inside but id say best thing is break out the tape, some models can be different depending on the door and certaing manufactureres will make an extra so many inches tall

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 24' 2008 Continental Cargo, Snow King and my Rhino will fit, but I have to let the air out of the Rhino tires to get it in:(

gumbylee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
28 foot forest river with 6.6 interior height.no problem getty a rhino with 26 inch tires and a roof rack plus 4 canams with rims and tires

tight squeeze but they all fit

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had a few customers with Stock Rhinos purchase our Deluxe V-Nose line and they fit with a 6' rear door height. I believe they have a few inches to spare.

Customers Photo

Attachments

• 2009 Legend Deluxe V-Nose 19FT 003.jpg
    2009 Legend Deluxe V-Nose 19FT 003.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 104

rhino06

Reaction score
The trailer that Ron posted is mine and yes I use it to haul my sleds (2 Renegades) in the winter and in summer 1 Quad and 06 Rhino. The Rhino has a Yamaha hard roof and stock tires. The trick is not so much the inside roof height but the rear door opening. It just fits and dependant on the ramp angle the roof sometimes rubs (just slightly). The steeper the ramp angle the better. The reason being that as the front wheels enter the overall height of the Rhino tends to be less based on the angle. Once the roof is in then the rear wheels come up and presto you are already inside. Not a problem once in.

I had an Interstate Allsport 23' but hated it. I had custom ordered it with extra height. Weighed 3600lbs dry. This trailer - Legend 19' Deluxe V-Nose weighs in a fews lbs over 2000. Awesome trailer and Ron is great to deal with. Check him out! Good price for a great trailer.

:d

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies folks, for now I picked up a used tilting flatdeck utility trailer that was sitting for the past 4yrs. I beefed up the hitch and just have to replank the deck. I figure get some use out of it for now, then upgrade to something bigger and better later on.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We load my Rhino into an enclosed trailer all the time, it has a 2" lift and XTR Radials, stock tire size. It needs two people in it, and it drives right in. JUST makes it. I helps to have the door at a larger angle, (lower) that way the rear tires are lower down the door till the roof get inside the door.

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Rhino1.jpg
    Rhino1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 80

country_shorty88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u can get extended height trailers as well in some models meaning that the hieght can be 7' inside

Top Bottom