Elkford update

jdaniel

Reaction score
it was an awesome snow day, a little chilly tho. maybe we should go tomorrow, hopefully the trail is groomed.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WIsh I was going out tomorrow! Bit of a high jack here....JoHNI_T is snotrocket around here anymore?? He had given me some new areas to try awhile back and wanted to thank him...cant seem to find him though...? Have a great ride if you make it out!

jdaniel

Reaction score
hopefully the warm weather the past two days, brought down the third (big) slide going up the claims. It hasn't moved too much yet this season and with the first two coming down so big, it could be scary!

jasoncaville

Reaction score
hopefully the warm weather the past two days, brought down the third (big) slide going up the claims. It hasn't moved too much yet this season and with the first two coming down so big, it could be scary!

I heard from someone who went out yesterday that all the slides were down on the way up the claims. And some were down BIG.

jdaniel

Reaction score
hmm, didn't work. oh well you got the idea how big it was with the first video. trail definately needs a groom.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'll add a little closer time line to that slide.

We came down at 5:00 pm and it wasn't down then. So, IMHO, it probably had a little more solar loading and it released sometime after our decent.

And to think, as we came down, someone ahead of us, actually turned left in front of your machine and pulled that chute????????

jdaniel

Reaction score
holy cow, lucky it never came down when he was on it!

I'll add a little closer time line to that slide.

We came down at 5:00 pm and it wasn't down then. So, IMHO, it probably had a little more solar loading and it released sometime after our decent.

And to think, as we came down, someone ahead of us, actually turned left in front of your machine and pulled that chute????????

Top Bottom