Elkas, Raptors or KYB 40's for T3

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think aggressive is the key word I find my self going a lot faster and more aggressively into bumpy jumpy situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing better than blasting down the trail and being all undressed and loaded up before everyone else gets back to the truck!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's an excellent rider. I'm sure more than a few people on here can say that about lilduke. I think he'd be an excellent resource for companies wanting some good product testing and/or promoting. :beer:

Thanks for the kind words Rowdy. Have I ever told you that I think ur Awesome:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have any footage of your riding?

I understand you cant just give everyone 40% off. However you might be able to lend me a set for the season. My thread had over 50,000hits this season which I think is pretty respectable and I am going to improve it this year with more high quality action pics and video footage.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand you cant just give everyone 40% off. However you might be able to lend me a set for the season. My thread had over 50,000hits this season which I think is pretty respectable and I am going to improve it this year with more high quality action pics and video footage.

I CAN GIVE YOU 40% OFF NO PROBLEM. ONLY USED ONE SEASON. lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get off your wallet , nothing is for free ? :) If you can sled all winter and enjoy yourself I am sure you can purchase a set of shocks. lol

Im not looking for free, more for sponsorship. Id be working for them in the form of advertising and testing.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they have the shocks tested but good luck. **** maybe try BRP for advertising and testing ? lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a side note I'd love to get "free" sleds from BRP. A friend of mine in Revy gets 2 sleds a year from BRP, Boondocker turbo free, Elka shocks free, gear free ext, ext Lots of companies sponsor riders...

Last edited:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a side note I'd love to get "free" sleds from BRP. A friend of mine in Revy gets 2 sleds a year from BRP, Boondocker turbo free, Elka shocks free, gear free ext, ext Lots of companies sponsor riders...

I think Ski Doo doing this brings excellent exposure to there product

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely but I think you want to come up with a proposal ,resume and what you have to offer the said company.
Call them , meet them or what ever it takes to convince company you should be on the team.
Ask your buds which I am sure you have?
Fun to talk about on open forum but don't think that will score sponsorship !
It's not that easy but if a person could score , it would be awesome .
I was just bugging you and earlier and yes your pictures and the way you present yourself is great.
Cheers

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely but I think you want to come up with a proposal ,resume and what you have to offer the said company.
Call them , meet them or what ever it takes to convince company you should be on the team.
Ask your buds which I am sure you have?
Fun to talk about on open forum but don't think that will score sponsorship !
It's not that easy but if a person could score , it would be awesome .
I was just bugging you and earlier and yes your pictures and the way you present yourself is great.
Cheers

You might be surprised, Its actually a good place to score contacts that could lead to sponsorship. :beer:

drew17

Reaction score
Is getting a rear setup worth it or just get a skinz arc setup for switch on the fly. Then it's just front adjustment which is way easier then rears

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is getting a rear setup worth it or just get a skinz arc setup for switch on the fly. Then it's just front adjustment which is way easier then rears

I personally wouldn't bother doing front shocks with out doing the rears also

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would also have a full front set of raptor shocks with about 400 miles on them that i would be willing to get rid of. Problem is i dont have replacement shocks. Let me know if anyone is interested.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm these look pretty sweet, don't they:cool:

Top Bottom