Electric start or pull?????

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha! I've been bugged pretty hard from my friends for getting it but it looks like the number of people that enjoy it are out weighing the ones that dont. I'm just excited for mygps to stay on with the back light on full all the time. I love being the navigator when everyone is lost!!

its easy to put in a battery [ trailer gell breakaway one ] and wire it feed all the time and charge when running

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the estart. I can get pretty wore out and lazy lol. The best part is when everyone else goes to pull on there's I fake a pull and hit the button haha. Always good for a couple eff you eyebrows!

Sent from my iPhone using

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Electric start all the way or I'm not going I can't start either of my sleds.. I'm a gimp I'll admit it. Lol

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to wire a 12v plug on a Xm without estart. To just have power while the sled is running?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to wire a 12v plug on a Xm without estart. To just have power while the sled is running?

I have one on my 2012. Run the gps off it just fine. I do think I am going to add the electric start on it at some point and next sled will have e start. The etech is easy to start then others but I think e start is the better option will the pull as a back up.

lugnut20

Reaction score
Pull start, sled sat through two days of -37C in cold storage and the first day it finally warmed up to around -20 I went for a ride, took 1 pull and the beast was alive. I was amazed, first Etec I've owned

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even the Ladies around Pemby don't have estart. One guy I ride with just turned 70, pull start for him too!

SnowDog

Reaction score
E-start , would not be with out it now that I am a little older, have pull start as well for back up, never needed it...yet!!
When you get older you tend to appreciate the easier way to do things...lol

moonbeam

Reaction score
On the xm there is a removable plug above lights in glove box. When you take the windshield plate off you'll see it along with a 12v harness. Mines a pull and works great for gps, phone, etc.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
e start and I would never get one without. When im gassed from digging out my sled I do not have the energy to pull a rope.... worth every freaking penny, I would buy 2 if I could.

note: im not fat, im not old, and im not in the worst shape ever......... still loving my e start.

Whitecourt_Rider

Reaction score
On the xm there is a removable plug above lights in glove box. When you take the windshield plate off you'll see it along with a 12v harness. Mines a pull and works great for gps, phone, etc.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
I see that knockout in the glove box. Does Do sell a12 volt plug to put in there that clip directly into the harness? When I asked about it at the dealership they said no but they had no clew that knockout was there either.

Top Bottom