Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
GBCA friday night....

P6030072.jpg

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HA! my dads 5th wheel is in the back ground of one of your pictures, too bad you didnt get the budwiser banner in it too.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Awesome pics !! I've been into Box Canyon many times, but only in winter on my sled. Now I finally know what it looks like when not under 6 - 10 feet of snow. Your pic showing the "end of the trail" is definitely only "end of trail" for quads. The other pic you have just labelled "Box Canyon" that shows the head of the canyon has a hill on the right at the far end of the canyon that we have been on top of a few times with our sleds. Absolutely incredible view from up there.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Awesome pics !! I've been into Box Canyon many times, but only in winter on my sled. Now I finally know what it looks like when not under 6 - 10 feet of snow. Your pic showing the "end of the trail" is definitely only "end of trail" for quads. The other pic you have just labelled "Box Canyon" that shows the head of the canyon has a hill on the right at the far end of the canyon that we have been on top of a few times with our sleds. Absolutely incredible view from up there.

A long, long time ago when Mr. Rubirose was a young man and before quads were invented, he and his buddies used to climb that shale hill to the right and behind the end of the trail(waterfall) on their dirt bikes, he had a Honda CR500.

Top Bottom