Edmonton Sled Show Suds Night & Betties Power Sports Network Premiere Oct 22, 2011

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Edmonton Sled Show Suds Night & Betties Power Sports Network Premiere Oct 22, 20

lol... that is disturbing! However #1 sounds more like something showtime would be interested in.
Betties in this case can be found at :)

I do looooooooooooove boobies!!!!

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Edmonton Sled Show Suds Night & Betties Power Sports Network Premiere Oct 22, 20

Can't wait to meet'n'greet ALL the Betties... spouses, friends and family too... and everyone else at Bo Diddly's.
It's gonna be a GOODER!!! :d
Cant wait to meet you Mo it will be a great night looking forward to see the movie

Mo Potato

Reaction score

Cant wait to meet you Mo it will be a great night looking forward to see the movie
Ya you too! Fixn's for a great night :)

I do looooooooooooove boobies!!!!
lol... really? wasn't sure if I lost ya with the meaning of a bettie and baked apple pie, boobies or boondockers, haha.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ya you too! Fixn's for a great night :)

lol... really? wasn't sure if I lost ya with the meaning of a bettie and baked apple pie, boobies or boondockers, haha.

I'm easily distracted by that 7 letter word...hehe

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

we will be there!!! also looking forward to seeing all the old gang and new people we havent met yet..... : ) : ) :) see you all there...

Terry

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Showtimes easily distracted by 2 things: boobies and princess auto!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I just got the new princess auto flyer in the mail the other day...... he must be excited

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i had a ringing in my ears someone must have said the word.....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

5 days away, look forward to seeing many of you there!

poster premiere.jpg

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looking forward to seeing ya'll. :) We have a big fundraiser we'll be selling tickets for at the Show and the Suds Night/Premiere.

Betties Bucket Draw - 3 Prizes to Enter For- Tickets $5 each or 3/$10

1) Rasmussen Riding Clinic, one spot for this year's clinic provided by ASE Motorsports.
2) Package for 2 AST 1 Avalanche courses provided by Zacs Tracs; choice of location.
3) HMK Outerwear - Jacket and Pants for your choice of style and size. Provided by HMK.

All prizes are valued at approx $700 each.
Draw date: December 1, 2011

We'll have other shwag at the Suds Night and booth plus other fundraising items with proceeds going to power sports causes, clubs and groups.

Our first cause is the CAC, and with the help of our Snow and Mud friends, we hope to generate enough funds to make a healthy donation to them from these fundraisers. :D Thanks in advance for your support!

We have alot of donated items for door prizes that will be given out throughout the evening on Saturday too! Thanks so much for all the great items and show of support!

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Wow, this is gonna be fun........... Have the tools and boxes in hand now.........

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

you sound like your overcompensating ric....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Absolutely pumped about it, ian............ Cool door prizes.......... Jus' sayin'

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Shes gonna be a good weekend!!!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

looking forward to it. See ya'll there

Top Bottom