edmonton guys, lets go riding!

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm doing a day trip with a couple guys by the north saskatchewan river on 199st near the west end. If anyone is interested, you can send me a pm.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's the area i'm thinking of, and i'm almost positive it is, then it was closed last year by the land owner.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's the area i'm thinking of, and i'm almost positive it is, then it was closed last year by the land owner.

nope, a lot of people are still riding down there. My friend has property at the top of the hill and there is access from his place in. As long as you have your registration, your good to go.

knatsabooh

Reaction score
Trying to figure out exactly where you go in from here. Is it good riding? Im in the edmonton area and would go out today / tomorrow. Sat / Sun.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out exactly where you go in from here. Is it good riding? Im in the edmonton area and would go out today / tomorrow. Sat / Sun.

I ended up going down to this spot today......but not on the quad. I took my 4x4 down through the trails as it was a mud pit from all the rain we had the last few days. A few friends and I might take the quads back tomorrow or maybe head out to Bruderheim as its mostly sand and not so sloppy. Give me a PM if you want to come along. I'm always looking for other guys to go riding with. More the merrier!!!

Top Bottom