"Easy" trails around Edmonton?

scareybanshee

Reaction score
In about a week, I get my new dirt bike...(okay...it's more of a pit bike...shhh), I am a complete beginner...but fast learner. This will literally be the first time I ride. I need a place though...lol.
Anyone know of some easy trails close by to Edmonton that would be good for a dirt bike....and not too boring for a banshee?

scareybanshee

Reaction score
There are some easy trails around Alberta Beach and just oyt my back door as well

Where in Alberta beach???
I tryed outside of my backyard in the alley....that didn't go over very well, luckily though we pulled into the garage moments before the police cruised by...think I need a better place to try it out:/

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go out to bruderhiem,there is lots of easy stuff out there with lots of room to get used to your new ride and there is lots for the banshee too!
catmando!

sharris

Reaction score
There are some good easy riding trails heading west on the yellowhead turn right up rr 24(heading north) until you hit a dead end. Left had side there is a barb wire fence you can open. Close fence behind you sign on fence say's "respect land" it's a decent place to ride close to the city would hate to see it get shut down. Herd that bylaw is out there a bit so have registration or be able to ride fast. Good luck.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes bruderhiem is still open. It wasn't ever 100% closed. Just a large area for 6months or so after the fire. I believe it was lamont county that had some heavy equipment in the area knocking down the dead fall to prevent the next fire from being even more wild.

Top Bottom